jigsaws galore

[Post New]by oldhag1702 on Oct 24, 12 1:00 PM
purchased this game about 4 weeks ago tried to load it and this message comes up Error access violation at 0x00446582 tried to read from 0x00000014 prog terminated what do i do?thanks

Re:jigsaws galore

[Post New]by oldhag1702 on Oct 24, 12 1:04 PM
ps have about 8 jigsaws saved .

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Oct 24, 12 2:08 PM
Hi oldhag1702

It sounds as if you might need to update your graphics card driver.

If you click on the green envelope and go to the Technical Issues box and go to page 2 and click on the Access Violation heading you will find hints on what to do.

If that doesn't help :-

and you are a game club member you can use Live Chat accessed through the My Account tab. The opening times are in BFG time which may not be the same as yours.

If not a game club member you can click on the green envelope then click on Contact Us at the bottom left of the page that comes up go to the form and fill it out and submit. Replies will go to your email. The first one is an automated response to let you know it has been received. Check your spam folder if not received within a few hours of submission of the form

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 24, 12 4:14 PM
Hi oldhag1702,

I just want to follow up on the excellent advice by lyrialice.

You can get to the help article about access violations by clicking right here.

And if those suggestions don't help get everything straightened out, it is definitely best to get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look and work with you directly to get the issue resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email or connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST as lyrialice said.

Also, we would like to collect info about any tech issues that come up with the game in the specific thread here over in the Jigsaws Galore Forum. I'm going to lock this thread and move it over to that Forum now to keep things tidy. You're welcome to post over there if you'd like.

Hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: