tperr64778
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

nose/sun tower

[Post New]by tperr64778 on Oct 24, 12 7:43 PM
Facing the tower right in front of me with the fish web done, where is the heart and the rays showing the bird thing which tower to go to? From here it will not go anywhere. From a bedroom the bird found the crows with another web shield, but I cannot make them move to get anything. I also got the bell and a torn page puzzle. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? I am STUCK right here because I cannot find/get the nose. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:nose/sun tower

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 25, 12 10:01 AM
Hi there...

If I remember correctly, there is one part of that tower, which looks like a cone, and it says that you can add firecrackers in there.

You will get a firecracker from a HOS, if I remember that right. Add that to that cone, and light it. It will scare away the crows and you will be able to get to the goods.

Hope this helps.

Valdy

[Post New]by gypsielady99 on Nov 2, 12 3:51 AM
I struggled for ages with this until I discovered that, as you are looking out at the tower, you can move the curser to the left or right of the screen and an arrow appears. This arrow allows you to scroll around 360 degrees, to see the other towers. Hope this helps.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Dec 22, 12 12:53 PM
gypsielady99, are you referring to the towers where you use the web shields or the tower you see out of Rudolfo's courtyard? I can't get an HOS scene to get the firecracker.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Dec 22, 12 1:19 PM
If it helps this is what I have in inventory:

Miss Thorn's staff
Lighter
Tiara
Pinwheel
Stocking