bfgSeine
5,158 Posts

UPDATE available for Found: A Hidden Object Adventure HD Free to Play - August 26, 2013

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 25, 12 2:04 PM
Hi iFishies,

We have an updated iPad version of Found: A Hidden Object Adventure HD Free to Play available! This new updated includes the following:

• Daily Quests added at level 30
• Access opened to two rooms on the new island at level 50
• New rewards for completing rooms in night mode
• New rewards for leveling up rooms
• 3 new achievements
• Several new quests
• Optimizations and fixes

To get this latest version, just open the App Store and locate Found: A Hidden Object Adventure HD Free to Play on your Updates page. More information on updating your game can be found on our help article here:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If you have any problems installing this latest update, please contact our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to help.

Happy gaming!

bfgMurrumbidgee

Edited on 01/22/2014 at 12:11:13 PM PST

dcubed
Clownfish
Clownfish
581 Posts

Re:New version available for Found: A Hidden Object Adventure HD Free to Play! October 25, 2012

[Post New]by dcubed on Oct 25, 12 8:56 PM
Not sure if it's just me, but I updated and now it crashes to the desktop every time I tap when it says 'Tap to Continue'. I have started a tech support report, but that'll be 24-72 hours and I wanted to see if anyone else is having problems.

Re:New version available for Found: A Hidden Object Adventure HD Free to Play! October 25, 2012

[Post New]by crazyscrat on Oct 26, 12 12:43 AM
I have no problems after update. Everything works good.

dcubed
Clownfish
Clownfish
581 Posts

[Post New]by dcubed on Oct 26, 12 1:38 AM
crazyscrat wrote:I have no problems after update. Everything works good.

I'm not alone, but in the minority from what little I can tell. I still can't actually play it at all. I'd delete and reinstall but I'm afraid that I'll lose my 10 levels and lots of charging items, collection items, etc.

Glad it's not system-wide though! That would be a disaster. What iPad/iOS do you have? I have an iPad3 with iOS6.

[Post New]by Smashedpumpkin on Oct 26, 12 4:03 AM
dcubed wrote:
crazyscrat wrote:I have no problems after update. Everything works good.

I'm not alone, but in the minority from what little I can tell. I still can't actually play it at all. I'd delete and reinstall but I'm afraid that I'll lose my 10 levels and lots of charging items, collection items, etc.

Glad it's not system-wide though! That would be a disaster. What iPad/iOS do you have? I have an iPad3 with iOS6.

I'm having the same problem, on a first gen iPad. Tried closing all tabs, restartingvipad etc, but nothing. I won't delete and reinstall either, level 40 and Idont want to start from scratch.

[Post New]by crazyscrat on Oct 26, 12 4:08 AM
I have an iPad2 with iOS6.

dcubed
Clownfish
Clownfish
581 Posts

[Post New]by dcubed on Oct 26, 12 5:13 AM
Hmm, so it's not iOS 6, then. I know lots of apps are having problems in iPad1, so perhaps that's not a huge surprise - though terribly disappointing. But iPad3? Maybe it is just me.

I have also turned off the ipad and all, everything except delete the app or resetting the iPad.

[Post New]by rufuskhan100 on Oct 29, 12 4:11 AM
Same problem here on ipad 2 very dissapointing just glad i didn't buy anything

[Post New]by xFreon on Oct 30, 12 5:48 PM
I have problems with this version too. After update app crashes every time on loading (after Tap to continue screen). iOS 5.1, 1st gen. iPad. Thx a lot for fixing it. It's good game!

Hammrsgl
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Hammrsgl on Nov 13, 12 12:19 AM
In a similar game which constantly crashed, I had to delete as much stuff off the ipad as possible. This was due to the enormous amount of memory writing the game was doing. Big Fish support sent through some excellent instructructions for backing up data prior to the update - found them easier to follow than Apple actually! If you have upgraded the iPad there should be a backup in iTunes - have you tried restoring it? If you delete the app you will delete the data as well. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by maddieh on Nov 21, 12 1:44 PM
Hi

The game keeps crashing and where is the 15th location. The game is quick to take your money but low on enjoyment.

bfgMonongahela
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 21, 12 2:45 PM
Hi iFishies,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still experiencing crashes with this game.

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Mobile Support Team. They'll be able to collect some information about what you're experiencing and can work with you directly on some troubleshooting.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email and they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Hammrsgl
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Hammrsgl on Nov 26, 12 12:35 AM
Crashing is mainly due to the bug where there are blank items in the item drop window- there is another post here with a workaround.

But......when is a new update coming out? Just twiddling thumbs here at the moment as I'm sure other players are - would appreciate at least an update with more quests and collections etc - and without being able to get diamonds from adding friends etc - it's almost impossible to do anything now without waiting for the slow regen of energy and trying to get a few achievements racked up.

[Post New]by TeresaJo30 on Nov 26, 12 2:55 PM
I have had this game updated and have a few issues.. 1.) The game doesn't always accumulate energy when u close the app.. 2.) I have had all 15 rooms open for some time now and the game doesn't recognize it. 3.) is it just me or can no one add friends?? 4.) why collect all these things if u don't use them in the game??? This game needs updated AND fixed before people stop playing..

[Post New]by DGSars on Dec 4, 12 5:32 PM
Is there a 15th level? I've gotten the Soaring Rock open, but there's nothing else to open after that. Also, having the social aspect enabled would be awesome, so we could trade for items we need for collections etc.
Ay idea when an update will be made available?

Hammrsgl
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Hammrsgl on Dec 5, 12 4:06 AM
I wish we had gif images - you know - the little animated emoticons - because I would post a few here - the ones that show my fingers drumming, drumming on the table wondering when an update will come, when the bugs will be fixed and when we will get some more quests - this sort of feels like a marriage after the honeymoon period - all exciting and promising at the start but then reality sets in and you sorta figure maybe you wanna walk away but you'd lose too much in the divorce!

[Post New]by Smashedpumpkin on Dec 5, 12 10:04 AM
I'm anxiously awaiting the next update, however I want them to take their time and make sure it's perfect before making it available. The last update crashed my game everytime I had opened it - I was already at level 49 or something, and I had to delete the game, lose all my progress and everything I purchased and start over from scratch.

And isn't this the icon you wanted?

[Post New]by DGSars on Dec 10, 12 9:22 AM
Where are the freakin torches? I've had that challenge for SO long, and can't find them on any of the levels. > . Grrr...

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,042 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Dec 12, 12 6:52 PM
DGSars wrote:Where are the freakin torches? I've had that challenge for SO long, and can't find them on any of the levels. > . Grrr...

We have to wait for the update!
No torches yet, unless you buy them.
Patience!

[Post New]by DGSars on Dec 17, 12 5:52 PM
Woohoo! Thanks for the update! Haven't played it since updating, but very excited!

Go to: