Observatory

[Post New]by menka59 on Oct 26, 12 11:18 PM
I am stuck in the observatory. How do I find the crank and the lens for the telescope, and how do I light up the sun for the dragon' breath. Please help!!!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Observatory

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 26, 12 11:42 PM
Hi there menka59,
Welcome to the games forums.
If you are playing the CE version of this game, you could refer the the SG to assist you, however, here are a few tips:

Open the window: Insert the sun emblem. Click the map on the left chair to uncover the sun. Take the sun. Zoom in on the gold mirror device on the floor. Redirect the mirror so that the beam of light falls on the dragon, making it breathe fire. Zoom in on the dragon and place the sun in the path of the fire. Retrieve the fiery sun. Click on the round puzzle on the wall and insert the sun in the center.

Align the planets. Rotate the rings until you have 6 gold planets, one in every orbit.

Repair the telescope. Click on the sparkling bookcase to find the crank. Click on the cylindrical glass case. Lift the latch and open the door to get the telescope lens. Place the lens and the crank on the telescope. Click on the viewfinder.

I hope you find something here to assist you.

Cheers

Re:Observatory

[Post New]by jaffacake70 on Oct 31, 13 10:47 AM
Where can I find the bracelet

Go to: