bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 27, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

equusjoy
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

Re:Welcome to Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by equusjoy on Oct 27, 12 12:48 AM
Well, this game looks (to me) like a winner. The graphics are absolutely stunning and beautiful. Has the three levels of playing, etc. I just played a little bit of the trial and I got out to purchase.

Happy Gaming everyone & thanks to for the game and the SALE!

Joy

[Post New]by belle63 on Jan 6, 13 7:21 AM
Bravissimo for the game. The pictures are beautiful. I'll keep it for replay it.

[Post New]by dg42475 on Jan 12, 13 9:49 PM
Mine will not get past the hidden object search in the shead! It won't let me click on the feather on the bird's head and then says there is an error and makes me start again. This has happened 4 times!! What can I do to fix it!!!!

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Feb 8, 13 5:04 AM
must say this game is GREAT, it is totally off the wall and a big winner. just really different plot than other HOS.--------------

[Post New]by sbivens on Mar 6, 13 4:13 PM
please tell me how to get the coins into the hand of the little monster. His hand keeps closing and he won't take the coins... am so stuck & can't get any further in the game!!

1Pywacket
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 1Pywacket on Oct 1, 13 1:46 AM
I am have major trouble with Illicit love. I have reinstalled trashed it and reloaded it.

It just does not want to work the way it should. It flickers hint ball just flickers.

Can't get the bar on the bottom to tell me what the things are.

How do I get in contact with Big fish

Cheers

1Pyewacket

Go to: