shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Comments for Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 27, 12 12:40 AM
Good morning fellow gamers! This is a game I have not heard about... what a surprise! I was always a 'fan' of Thumbelina when I was a kid and so I am looking forward to checking this game out. I hope it's a good one... downloading now. I will check in later for your opinions. Have a great weekend and happy gaming everybody.

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Comments for Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Oct 27, 12 1:25 AM
Valdy, oh no!!!! Snow already, where are you located? I for one am not looking forward to the white stuff Enjoy your weekend

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 27, 12 1:31 AM
Ooh a Pachyderm Game.

Now, do I wait in hope for an adjustment for the Sale for members ... or buy using the code and .....
No snow here I hope ... we are headed for summer.
Cheers
Edited: Purchased the game .... of course!!

Edited on 10/27/2012 at 8:09:10 PM PST

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Oct 27, 12 1:34 AM
I like this game but dont know if a CE is necessary because the hint system is very good if you are stuck ( that said I havent a clue how to get the feather of the bird ) . I will probably wait for the SE because I've just taken advantage of the sale and filled another PC . I'd also like to know where you are Valdy no snow here yet but rather chilly . Have a good weekend those who are off .

Sept24
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Sept24 on Oct 27, 12 2:17 AM
After finishing the demo I can't wait to keep playing. Love that it has the jump map and the changing seasons are fun and beautiful. I am sure there won't be any price adjustment DLO as this is the price they always offer for half off even tho it isn't actually half off for us members. I would try and wait for the SE price but with the sale it is only 3 dollars more now so I think I will buy and play on.

lizmcduff
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by lizmcduff on Oct 27, 12 2:30 AM
although i really enjoyed the demo i finished it with 19 minutes to spare!! is it a short game? or was that just a tease?? not sure if its a buy! i'll wait and read a few more reviews!

lady oz? which state are you in? i'm in vic and looking forward to summer!

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Oct 27, 12 2:46 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Ooh a Pachyderm Game.

Now, do I wait in hope for an adjustment for the Sale for members ... or buy using the code and .....
No snow here I hope ... we are headed for summer.
Cheers

Good morning all.

Lady you are too too funny. That was my 'lol' for this morning. Yes I agree with you all. A wonderful surprise and at a great price too! We got a two fer this morning. I hope you all enjoy. Happy gaming. Lady just click on the buy now button and select the first option and it automatically puts in the code and the price adjustment upon checkout. I got it at the sale price. Hope this helps. On the offer page they said the code was was TRICK, but upon checkout they used the word TREAT. But it worked, that's all that matters Have fun and God bless.

Sassy

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Oct 27, 12 2:55 AM
Stunning graphics, beautiful surroundings, transporter map, help system outside the HOS, achievements (not that I care, but amusing) - these are my preferred elements of a game!

And Elephant supplied them to me!

If I have to choose the best game company of the year - it's Elephant for sure!

Cudos developers, thanks BF!!!

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Oct 27, 12 3:07 AM
Good morning Shadow!

Both. I just loved the way she put it's a pachyderm game lol. I just hope you enjoy the game as much as I will. Be safe and happy gaming God bless

Sassy

arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by arthurC on Oct 27, 12 3:12 AM
There's no 'techinical' thread, so I'm having to post my problem here.

The game won't download properly, and I keep getting a 'whoops .. somethings gone wrong' kind of message, informing me it's an 'Error 4', and directing me to the help pages. Strange thing is, there's no Error 4 listed on the help pages!
Any advice?

Thanks
Jo

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 27, 12 3:27 AM
arthurC wrote:There's no 'techinical' thread, so I'm having to post my problem here.

The game won't download properly, and I keep getting a 'whoops .. somethings gone wrong' kind of message, informing me it's an 'Error 4', and directing me to the help pages. Strange thing is, there's no Error 4 listed on the help pages!
Any advice?

Thanks
Jo

Hello Jo,

I wish I could offer up some advice but I really can't. The best I can do is steer you to the "general download error" page here: http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/536/session/L3RpbWUvMTM1MTMzMzI3Ny9zaWQvMmRoRVNMOWw%3D and if none of these remedies work for you suggest that you contact CS and ask for help from them. I hope you find a solution...

eta: There is a tech thread for the game now here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/227394.page

Edited on 10/27/2012 at 3:29:22 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 27, 12 3:28 AM
Hi arthurC,

Sorry that you are seeing this message.

This Error 4 can be caused by a number of different things so the best way to rectify this, is to please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team.

One of our Reps will be happy to help and provide some more specific advice once they can be sure of what is causing this issue.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 10/27/2012 at 3:29:32 AM PST

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 27, 12 3:30 AM
Hello and thank you Baikal!

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Oct 27, 12 4:05 AM
PSSSSST Good morning Shadow, DLO, Sassy and everyone ! Loving this game it's a true fairytale brought to life by the wonderful people at Elephant. Stunning art work, good music just an all around great game in every sense of the word. What a surprise to see it this morning I thought I had slept for two days when I got here and saw this one this morning. It's definitely a buy for me and I can't wait to play more and take in all the gorgeous scenery. Have a great day and have fun !

pinkmarigolds
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,246 Posts

[Post New]by pinkmarigolds on Oct 27, 12 4:09 AM
I'm in heaven

A lovely surprise IMHO

edited for my inability to use the English language!

Edited on 10/27/2012 at 4:09:42 AM PST

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Oct 27, 12 5:24 AM
What to do when you wake up at 3:30 make coffee, check BFG and yippee! I still remember a little About Thumbelina from my childhood so humming the song while downloading this one! Happy Saturday pondies!

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Oct 27, 12 5:56 AM
What a beautiful game! I like everything about it. I was kind of surprised with a CE today but will buy it anyway and look for another CE or some SEs to fill what was an empty game card until this game was presented today!

I don't know why - and am absolutely NOT complaining - but this game downloaded quite fast as opposed to some of the SEs/CEs I checked in the last few weeks.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Oct 27, 12 6:21 AM
What a nice suprise for a saterday. I love the games from these devs. This is a great game!

Thanks BF and devs.

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Oct 27, 12 7:19 AM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:Stunning graphics, beautiful surroundings, transporter map, help system outside the HOS, achievements (not that I care, but amusing) - these are my preferred elements of a game!

And Elephant supplied them to me!

If I have to choose the best game company of the year - it's Elephant for sure!

Cudos developers, thanks BF!!!

What she said.

And now I guess I DO have a reason to take advantage of the sale. Glad to see that Elephant has returned to achievements - I was disappointed that the latest MT did not have them. I will wait for the SE on that game, but this is a definite buy. I just LOVE the graphics in these games - never fuzzy or muddy, always crystal clear, and the scenery in this game is just beautiful. YAY!

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Oct 27, 12 7:34 AM
what a great surprise.....dont even know why i am demoing as Elephant never dissappoints........

Go to: