[Post New]by cleoladycat on Oct 28, 12 1:54 AM
Any comments fishes?

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

Re:Today's DD 28 October 12

[Post New]by sunshinej on Oct 28, 12 6:51 AM
I remember playing this one a while ago and I remember liking it. I also had the SE version.

Spookys_Mom
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Spookys_Mom on Oct 28, 12 1:01 PM
I just finished the hour demo and I liked it a lot. There were plenty of HO's and the objects while not easy to find were findable and large enough to see. No tiny, have to use a hint to locate items. So far I have not had to use the walk through to figure out what to do next because it flows in a reasonable manner plus if you do get puzzled as to where to go or what to do next hold the curser over the journal and it gives you a list of tasks without having to open the journal. Definte buy for me. Off to continue game!

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Oct 28, 12 5:17 PM
The first time that I played this game, I gave it a B+ and made a note to myself that it would be worthwhile to play again. I enjoyed it more the second time around and would give it an A - . The graphics are well done, the story line is enjoyable, the iHog scenes and puzzles are well done. Hint and skip buttons for the puzzles fill in about 30 seconds. There is no mis-click penalty. The hint does work outside of the Hog scenes, but as Spookys Mom noted, just holding the cursor over the journal will give you a very concise list of tasks to help you along. There is no map, but even I didn't need it...and I could get lost in my own neighbourhood It took about 5 hrs for me to complete the first time and about 4 hrs the second time. My greatest complaint about this game is that there are no voiceovers. However, well worth $2.99.

pamhamlet
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by pamhamlet on Oct 28, 12 6:42 PM
Agree with above posters. Great deal at $2.99 today. Perfect to play for Halloween. Quality game, great effects and graphics. Very well done, especially if you like the supernatural.

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Oct 30, 12 4:42 PM
I wanted to like this game because I think the story is interesting. The familiar car crash was my first indication that this game was not a keeper. The thing that really annoyed me the most is that the entire town is one big junkpile and the scenes are all blue. No matter how good the story is I can't bear to look at all blue junkpile scenes. I lasted about 20 minutes then had to quit.

I give this game out of 5.

Go to: