HELP

[Post New]by pitpuppy on Oct 28, 12 4:22 PM
I'm trying to figure out what to do to complete a level in the minumum amount of levels. I seem to do the same thing, but sometimes I get more stars than others and I don't what I've done different. I know you can't to the last building without doing all the levels with the right number of stars, but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong to not get enough. Any help gratefully appreciated.
glow

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

Re:HELP

[Post New]by gailgo on Oct 29, 12 3:26 AM
Hi Pitpuppy, if you're talking about the phials you have to fill up on the left hand side, just keep matching and the 'tick' will eventually become a 'gold star', hope this is what you mean

Re:HELP - Finishing a level with 4 stars (minimum of 7 levels)

[Post New]by LittleFreedom on Nov 3, 12 5:53 PM
Pitpuppy, I'm having sort of the same problem, I want to finish a level with 4 stars instead of 3. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Only once did I finish a level in a minimum of 7 levels -

I get a lot of bonus matches when I use the blocks with resources first, but it doesn't seem to make the levels go faster.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please help!

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Nov 23, 12 2:38 PM
I think you have to watch the top of the game page to see how many brown tiles for buildings, green plants, etc. you have. You have to fill those each time to play the game in seven steps.

[Post New]by complish on Jan 23, 13 3:13 PM

Edited on 02/19/2013 at 4:07:41 AM PST

Go to: