Game Resets??

[Post New]by SexyViciousAngel on Oct 28, 12 7:21 PM
Ugh, has anyone else experienced this? I was on level 24 when I shut down my computer. Next time I fired it up, I was at level 1, with no way to get back to 24. :'(

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Game Resets??

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 30, 12 11:30 AM
Hey there,

It sounds like the game isn't saving your progress for some reason. The first thing we suggest with this kind of issue is playing the game in Administrator Mode. This will ensure it has all the permissions it needs to run correctly and create good save files. You can read more about how to make that adjustment in our help article here.

If you try that and are still having trouble, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can see what else might be causing the issue. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect info about any tech issues that come up with this game in the specific thread here. This helps us track any recurring problems and get updates out quickly. I'm going to lock this separate thread now, but you're welcome to post over in that other thread if you'd like.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: