bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 29, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden forum

[Post New]by ellington1 on Nov 16, 12 2:32 PM
Yes I am stuck on Left and right entrances, she keeps telling me wrong turn go back but where?

[Post New]by Totch7477 on Nov 21, 12 11:17 AM
You need to collect all the pcs to the jigsaw puzzle of the constellations. When completed you will be give a blueprint of the directions with the trees. She won't let you go in into you receive this "map".

[Post New]by Totch7477 on Nov 21, 12 11:20 AM
How do you measer the paints? I can mix the color ok but am stuck with measuring the amount.

Paul4455
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Paul4455 on Nov 29, 12 10:45 AM
Wheres the walkthrough

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 29, 12 1:56 PM
Hi Paul4455,

It looks like we haven't posted a walkthrough for this game yet.

If you're stuck a particular spot, I'd definitely suggest creating a new thread asking for help. Other Fishies who have finished the game are sure to swim in with some advice for you.

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by RevSteph1 on Dec 1, 12 2:36 PM
Well I have been stuck in the scene where I have to somehow use the poison to get the guy out of the vines and nothing works. Not the hint button and I have tried everything with no response. Help!

[Post New]by bizarrebq on Dec 7, 12 11:11 AM
Im also stuck in the freeing Robert scene, nothing not even the hint button works.....kinda of a crap way to waste a free game token

[Post New]by Galubresh on Dec 11, 12 2:47 PM
See: 'Vine Killer' discussion.

Edited on 12/11/2012 at 2:49:48 PM PST

noirangel
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by noirangel on Dec 14, 12 2:48 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

Found a walkthrough here.

Edited on 03/13/2013 at 3:16:00 PM PST

[Post New]by SunRunr on Jan 19, 13 9:46 AM
where is the handle for the sledgehammer?

Boopala
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Boopala on Jan 21, 13 2:57 AM
Ok, I see in the forum, I'm not the only one who is stuck trying to free her husband. The thing is, after I freed myself, I don't have the ladle, or part thereof or the flashlight anymore, even though in the walkthrough someone kindly posted, it says I should have. What did I do wrong? Please help, as the only answer to the 2 posts was the sugesstion of the walkthrough, which I greatly appreciate! But, since I don't have any thing in my inventory at this point, what do I do?

Thanks!!!!

[Post New]by box6echo42 on Mar 1, 13 2:13 PM
you need to go to the place where the green goop is dripping use the ladle to get the goop and use it to break the vines

Geoki
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Geoki on Mar 3, 13 12:40 PM
You mean to tell me I have to play through before accessing the bonus walkthrouth?
I've searched many times but there doesn't seem to be a bonus chapter walkthrough published. I would like to read it before actually getting there.

So far, I find this game quite different and refreshing!

3/04/13
Update
Finally got through main game. Used Frapps to screen capture all pages of the bonus walkthrough.
opened up word processor and opend screenshots beside it. typed in all of each screen shot to finally have a hard copy of the bonus walkthrough.

From the bonus ending, I get the feeling that there should be a sequel for the original game, where the woman has died and a new character on the scene as the infant daughter.

Edited on 03/04/2013 at 12:05:42 PM PST

[Post New]by mauandbruce on Mar 9, 13 9:29 PM
Very very frustrated b/c totally stuck at trying to save Robert. I've freed myself but the game wants me to cut a cord but the only supplies I have are just the ladle and the flashlight. I have played this twice up to this point and each time I am completely trapped and stuck the exact same way. Please help me resolve this!!!

[Post New]by charlottetea on Mar 11, 13 9:48 AM
Totch7477 wrote:You need to collect all the pcs to the jigsaw puzzle of the constellations. When completed you will be give a blueprint of the directions with the trees. She won't let you go in into you receive this "map".

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 13, 13 3:28 PM
Hi mauandbruce and welcome to the Pond!

It's been a little while since I played this game, but I believe you'll use the ladle to collect more of the toxic fluid (it's dripping off the pole on the left-hand side of the scene). Then use that to release Robert.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by deebee22 on Jan 30, 14 6:09 AM
ellington1 wrote:Yes I am stuck on Left and right entrances, she keeps telling me wrong turn go back but where?

Go to: