Bonus Game :)

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Oct 29, 12 12:45 AM
I found the Bonus Game really added to the storyline, and it was plenty long

I always like to know that sort of thing, and no one else has posted this so far...

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Bonus Game :)

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Oct 29, 12 2:49 AM
I completely agree with you, sheilamilo. I loved the bonus play, as I do with all of the CEs from this developer. It turned the game inside out and, imo, in a good way. I'm glad there was 'redemption', so to speak.

Can't wait for the next Elephant game. Bravo!

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Bonus Game :)

[Post New]by jennsmom on Oct 31, 12 12:14 PM
sheilamilo wrote:I found the Bonus Game really added to the storyline, and it was plenty long

I always like to know that sort of thing, and no one else has posted this so far...

I agree with you. It's the best bonus game I've seen in some time -- certainly far superior to the one in Botanica. I was very happy with the game as a whole, including the bonus.

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re: Bonus Game :)

[Post New]by jdelbove on Oct 31, 12 1:20 PM

Re:Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition

I bought this game and I absolutely love it. The hints load quickly and are actually helpful as opposed to other games that just say "there is nothing left to do here". God! I hate that!

Anyway, I am near the end of the game and cannot, for the life of me, find the last firefly. I have backtracked over & over again and I can't go any further without it. Any suggestions?

Thanks~~JoAnne

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Oct 31, 12 5:57 PM
Hi jdelbove,
If you check your map, and there is still a blue dot on it, then there is something there that you need to do, this includes the blue fireflies. Hope this helps you.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Oct 31, 12 6:50 PM
Missed this before and started my own thread on it. Can somebody please give me a clue as to how to pick up the fireflies? It keeps mentioning something to keep them in but I can't find it or what it is.

Thanks.

Agree that the bonus is very nifty.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Oct 31, 12 7:20 PM
You have to visit Mr Rupert with the prince blood, after using it there will be a container on the ground next to the dog.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Nov 1, 12 8:05 AM
AH, thank you!

[Post New]by SkieDragon2 on Nov 4, 12 4:37 AM
hi
Can someone tell me where the valve is. Thanx

lindataf
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by lindataf on Dec 14, 12 6:23 AM
How far into the bonus do we go before we can find the Prince's blood (in order to get the firefly container)? Thank you

lindataf
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by lindataf on Dec 14, 12 6:24 AM
The valve is near the base of the Prince & Princess's statue right after you cross the bridge towards the city...just hover a moment or two and you'll see the magnifying glass to click.

Edited on 12/14/2012 at 6:25:31 AM PST

Go to: