[Post New]by cleoladycat on Oct 29, 12 2:48 AM
Any comments fishes?

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

Re:Todays DD October 29 2012

[Post New]by JoyWales on Oct 29, 12 5:13 AM
Great game, I have all the 7 Wonder series and have played them several times.

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by LilyCat on Oct 29, 12 8:47 AM
Bought it this morning and have been playing ever since - great game! And yes, I do have other things to do - they'll just have to wait!

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Oct 29, 12 7:11 PM
Match 3 is not my preferred genre, but I have loved and purchased 4 Elements II, Farmscapes and Wizardland. I have completed 4 Elements II and Farmscapes and was thrilled with the nice crossover...that is, giving me a little Hidden Object, a few puzzles and story lines.
This game, and I have tried to play 4 times, is just not getting my attention. It seems that in order to get a little more variety in gameplay, such as , hidden object scenes, you have to play in timed mode. I always choose casual mode as these games are a means of relaxation for me. So I feel like I am just spinnning my wheels. The graphics are rudimentary. In comparison to the other Match 3 games that I have purchased, this is a D game, for me. As an occasional Match 3 game player, this is a no buy for me. However, please give it a try for yourself, as you might find your favourite game!

Go to: