jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Rose for lion's mouth?

[Post New]by jennsmom on Oct 29, 12 6:44 AM
I'm at the end of...chapter 5, I think. I'm back in the castle. There's a lion head on the wall that obviously needs something in it's mouth. I finally looked at the SG and it says to place a rose in the lion's mouth. Apparently, I was supposed to get it some time back when I read a notice, but I looked again where it was supposed to be and it's not there. I don't know if it was never there, or if I lost it somehow. Can anyone help?

Re:Rose for lion's mouth?

[Post New]by JulieVMC on Oct 29, 12 10:42 AM
same with me - supposed to be at sign by the two headed dog but nothing there!

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Oct 29, 12 11:04 AM
Oh....DUH! I finally went back to the scene and used the hint, which I was trying to avoid. You have to click the notice at just the right spot. It will then tear, revealing a rose. I think it's the only thing about this entire game that made me go ARGH! The rest of it is great.

unknitter
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by unknitter on Jan 4, 13 7:06 PM
I'm late to the game here but I'm so glad I found this thread. I was about to give up because I couldn't find the rose where it was supposed to be according to the SG and the SE walkthrough. Thought I had it way back and it must have disappeared from my inventory. Thank you!

Just for the record, I'm finding this game very frustrating. There's no sense to all the traveling back and forth and it's hard to know where to go next. I usually only resort to using a SG or walkthrough when I'm completely stuck, but with this game I've had to use it a lot. I liked the game in the beginning but it's no longer fun and I can't wait to be done with it.

Go to: