Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Dear developers - please make book 2 ;O)

[Post New]by Badut on Oct 29, 12 8:37 AM
This is one of the BEST building games I know - but I´ve played it over and over sooooo many times - think I can do it in my sleep

Looking forward to the next one - can anyone give us a hint when it will be released?

(And please, please, please dont make the levels shorter - the length is one of the great things about it )

orinoco62
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Dear developers - please make book 2 ;O)

[Post New]by orinoco62 on Nov 2, 12 2:31 AM
I agree - except it would be good if you could save the game mid-level....don't always have the time to do it all in one go :-)

grndpiano
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by grndpiano on Nov 7, 12 8:34 PM
I'm with you guys...can't wait for 2 and 3...and a save option would definitely be nice...as well as an option to destroy buildings. Overall, I've played it through on every level and finished with gold on everything...LOVE IT!!!

boekstart
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by boekstart on Nov 11, 12 1:26 PM
same here

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Nov 11, 12 1:36 PM
Pretty sure there are three books planned The devs just released Island Tribe 4, and I'm guessing it should be here within the month. Something to keep you busy 'til book 2 comes out

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Nov 16, 12 8:04 AM
Normally I am a CE HO game purchaser but this is absolutely my go to game when I want to listen to NCIS or CIS and play with my computer at the same time. I think I have ADHD (LOL). I love this game but must admit that I play with no timer. The little soldiers marching to the watchtowers are hilarious. Cannot wait for Book 2. This game has better graphics than most of the expensive CE games I've purchased lately. Hope they put a save in the middle of the levels. I've burned enough dinners that I'm going to get in trouble soon. Kudos to the Developer for a great game.

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Dec 4, 12 2:06 AM
Yes - absolutely! With these wonderful long levels midway save would be nice

And please, please, please devs - not having to press OKAY everytime a stone goes into the treasure chest would be great. The chest doesnt really have to open after the first time. But if it HAS to open - please make it possible to just click anywhere to close it. It is annoying.

(Aaaand I could live without the cave men, too...he he he)

But still my favorite game - and still waiting impatiently for the next one

dmontgo
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by dmontgo on Dec 10, 12 4:59 PM
I have to add my two cents in here! I just found the game last week and before I was even halfway through the demo. In the hope that the developer reads these, I want to echo what others have said...

My Wish List for future "books":
1. Get rid of the Cavemen...or have something flash and stay on the screen when the cavemen are out. If you are trying to finish building something and choose to do that before clicking on the link to go to the caveman and take too long...you wind up having to search through all the "caves" to find the one and waste valuable time. (but I would prefer to get rid of them completely)
2. DEFINITELY A SAVE BUTTON! Each level takes too long to be forced to do it in one sitting.
3. Demolish buildings! I understand that is what makes the game a challenge, having to work around the buildings that are no longer used. Let us be able to demolish them...if you must, "charge a fee" of gold or stones or wood for "safe demolition".
4. Finally, the OK button is very annoying!! Do we really need to hit it EVERY TIME?????

But great game and I am eagerly anticipating the Book 2!! Now I have to get back to trying to get gold on the Conclusion!

[Post New]by MasterFarmer on Dec 12, 12 12:41 AM
yeahhhhhhhhhhhh we want book 2!!! bangs fists on desk!!
this game is awesome and ive started playing it again from start to make sure i get all the secrets this time round lol plus I dont want to stop playing it!!
pleaseeeeeeee bring out book 2!!!

I agree with dmontgo though - we need to be able to demolish or move buildings - too many times ive put a building down to find that i couldve put it somewhere better and had a bigger building in that spot - ive even had to restart levels becos of this and when u are halfway thru a level or more thats a lot of time wasted

also regarding the caveman - it would be better to have that messages list save the cavemen notifications so that we could just go click that when we have finished doing what we are dong and it takes us straight to caveman

his/her other points are quite valid to - thanks for your insights dmontgo
thanks for this game developers!

Edited on 12/12/2012 at 12:44:12 AM PST

shazoz
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by shazoz on Jan 1, 13 7:57 AM
I just finished playing through a couple of levels for the "umpteenth" time and couldn't agree more with everyone here. I am waiting, very impatiently for the next chapter. This is one of my all time fav games and even after having played & re-played it so many times, it still holds it's entertainment value. Not many games can claim the same. I too wish for the save feature & being able to demolish buildings, but if it means the difference between getting Book 2 faster, then heck I will do without. Happy New Year Fishies, Have fun in 2013

Edited on 01/01/2013 at 9:19:12 PM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Jan 7, 13 1:23 AM
Have played this over and over and over, and still play it! In total agreement, this is one of the best in a long time, other than a few minor issues, an option to totally skip any "tutorial" help on the screen would be great! Fabulous game! One of my top 5 I think!!!

le01
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by le01 on Jan 9, 13 5:10 AM
So looking forward to book 2 and hoping for: save option as-is where-is, ability to demolish buildings, and an opt-out of the tutorial .. Please make this happen very sooon

[Post New]by mdeckmama on Jan 19, 13 9:36 PM
Please, hurry hurry hurry! Have played Book One and I love everything about it! Need Book 2 nowwwwww! Love this game, this is actually the first time I ever posted on here about a game, LOVE it!

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on Jan 25, 13 5:14 PM
What everyone else said - Book 2 ASAP, pretty please!

And ditch the OK button every time you get a stone.

Great game, though!

boekstart
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by boekstart on Feb 10, 13 5:13 AM
trial version now avaleble at ****.com developers website

Edited on 02/10/2013 at 5:14:20 AM PST

petnut55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by petnut55 on Mar 22, 13 10:45 PM
Game 2 is out, was released March 4. When is Big Fish going to get it?

Go to: