lvs1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Problems

[Post New]by lvs1 on Oct 29, 12 6:02 PM
I am in problems when i cannot get passed the first thing Uncle Joes burger place. when then letters drop and you are supposed to retrieve them, my problem is the letters fall U and G but i cannot see them to pick them up.they go below the end of my screen. I cannot see them therefore i cannot progress beyond that point. I am playing this on an acer netbook, How can I fix this so i can play the game?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Problems

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 3, 12 7:09 AM
Hi lvs1,

I'm sorry you are having this trouble!

It sounds like the computer is currently having a hard time handling the game as it should.

Hence, I would suggest having a look at the following help article which has some great advice on how to update the elements that display and run your game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those steps don't help or you would like us to assist you with this, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps will be happy to help!

Finally, as this is a technical issue and we have a thread dedicated to these types of issues, I will be locking this thread to keep things tidy but please feel free to repost that issue here.

Thanks,

bfgBaikal

Go to: