bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Tower of Elements forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 30, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Tower of Elements forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Tower of Elements players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Tower of Elements forum

[Post New]by carolar on Nov 2, 12 7:40 PM
I just opened T O E and can't even get through the Tutorial. I got as far as lining up objects in the same row as the enemy but nothing works. I click on a square, it lights up and can't drag to connect the objects so th figure just stands there. What am I missing? I have played through over 10 Match 3 games and never experienced this problem.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Nov 15, 12 10:06 AM
Carolar, clicking seemed to work better than dragging.

I just played 20 minutes and I am intrigued but it is so stressful. I just kinda panic and freeze and I can't find any matches to make. It doesn't help that the darn tower is so small And the icons are hard to switch. Sometimes I, too, try to swap and nothing happens. I'll make matches but no fire comes out.

Frogdice
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Frogdice on Nov 15, 12 11:26 AM
Shag, I'm the developer of Tower of Elements and would be happy to help you out!

A few questions:

1) Are you playing on Mac or PC?

2) Are you playing full screen?

Remember that you have to match at least 3 in a row. Diagonals don't count.

We have a very detailed youtube tutorial up if you think that might help. I am new to Big Fish so I don't know what kind of links it is ok to post. But if you go to youtube and search "tower of elements" you should find it really fast.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Have fun!

katmary
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by katmary on Nov 17, 12 2:22 PM
Sorry Frog, but I was zedding off to sleep!!
Not a game for me, haven't even finished the trial, but a huge amount of monotony, even in the words, sorry a minus vote for me

Go to: