Drill and handrail in Music Room

[Post New]by teallll on Oct 30, 12 8:34 AM
I confirmed with the walkthrough that the drill is to be used on the handrail in the music room, but I have clicked the drill all over the handrail and 4 screws for over half an hour, with no success. I'm assuming this is a glitch, but I can't do anything more in this game until I retrieve the handrail. Any suggestions???

bfgMonongahela
4,448 Posts

Re:Drill and handrail in Music Room

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 30, 12 10:06 AM
Hi teallll and welcome to the Forums.

It looks like some of the Fishies playing the Collector's Edition of this game also had some trouble using the drill at that spot. From what they've said, there's a certain way it should work:

tartare wrote:I had the same problem, and I found that if you place the drill on the bar, then click on the screw heads one by one with the cursor not the drill itself, lo and behold it worked

ker95 wrote:an earlier poster was right. Drag the drill up to the handrail, but point and click directly on the screws. DANG, that was frustrating!

I found that info in the thread here, in case you'd like to read through it and ask those players for more advice.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Nov 5, 12 12:06 AM
Thanks for posting, this was driving me crazy! Clicking where the cursor was instead of the drill worked for me too. Whew!

j62janet
Minnow
Minnow
250 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Nov 10, 12 1:33 PM
It worked, thank goodness, it was driving me crazy, great web site j62janet

Edited on 11/10/2012 at 1:34:18 PM PST

Go to: