[Post New]by gnewburn on Oct 30, 12 9:09 AM
need help in making this ...think I have all the ingredients

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

Re:making the firecracker

[Post New]by cathyok on Oct 30, 12 11:33 AM
use the combine button and put the bamboo in the box then start adding each of the other items with it one at a time. Hope that helps

gnewburn
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by gnewburn on Oct 30, 12 2:32 PM
TY finally figured it out...didnt have the coal DUH lol

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Oct 31, 12 2:12 AM
Where is the SULPHUR? I went back to the temple (according to the instructions), I had already combine, bamboo tube, coal, saltpeter, but lacking sulphur. It says its inside the temple. But AFTER hos in temple still no sulphur!

AAAAARGHHHHH...hair tearing experience. But I do like the game

tonbogale
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by tonbogale on Oct 31, 12 2:22 AM
lym_1609 wrote:Where is the SULPHUR? I went back to the temple (according to the instructions), I had already combine, bamboo tube, coal, saltpeter, but lacking sulphur. It says its inside the temple. But AFTER hos in temple still no sulphur!

AAAAARGHHHHH...hair tearing experience. But I do like the game

There is a pot or bowl on the floor with yellow powder in it. If you click on it you get the pick-up action so it goes in you inventory. No game or puzzle.

[Post New]by angel4allanimals on Nov 1, 12 11:32 PM
I've got the coal, bamboo, sulphur, saltpeter, but I can't get anything to combine together..what am I doing wrong??

cathyok wrote:use the combine button and put the bamboo in the box then start adding each of the other items with it one at a time. Hope that helps

tonbogale
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by tonbogale on Nov 3, 12 3:06 AM
When your inventory slides out on top, at the left end, is a tab that says 'Combine' -- click the tab. A box will pop up that has two slots, when it does click on two of the ingredients. If the items are correct you'll get whatever you were trying to make in your inventory, if they are wrong it'll x them out and you can try again.

For the firecracker I think you need to start with the bamboo as one of the ingredients. I followed the order that they are listed in the quest.

Edited on 11/03/2012 at 3:08:44 AM PST

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Nov 10, 13 4:00 PM
angel4allanimals wrote:I've got the coal, bamboo, sulphur, saltpeter, but I can't get anything to combine together..what am I doing wrong??

Click on your scroll on the right hand side. It will give the order to COMBINE the ingredients in. You have to do it in that exact order, or it won't work. Also, once you COMBINE the bamboo with the first ingredient (coal I think it was?) the bamboo with coal goes to the end of your inventory. I wasn't paying attention, and kept grabbing the first item in my inventory, which HAD been the bamboo and was now a scroll case, and kept trying to COMBINE the scroll case with the next ingredient. I gave myself a good forehead slap when I finally figured THAT one out. Hope this helps!

[Post New]by WyrmwoodXIII on Jul 16, 14 7:58 PM
I cant seem to find the coal. any advice?

Go to: