Gatorau
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

I am so in for this one

[Post New]by Gatorau on Feb 13, 09 1:55 AM
I've been holding on to my precious game credit for a week now. This one has piqued my interest. Downloading the trial first.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

Re:I am so in for this one

[Post New]by kishimojun on Feb 13, 09 2:21 AM
I liked the trial, but I had to choose where to put one credit, so this one will have to wait.

But I do like the good story and simplicity of play.

ghshoesfan
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by ghshoesfan on Feb 13, 09 3:42 AM
I like this game, any idea on how long it will last??

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 13, 09 8:36 AM
How far did you get in your demo hour? There appear to be 8 chapters.

[Post New]by annmaca on Feb 13, 09 8:52 AM
I bought it - it was a lot of fun, but not as long as I would have hoped.

fran2752
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by fran2752 on Feb 13, 09 9:08 AM
I definitely agree that it's a fun game that takes from 3-4 hours to play.

wenjam
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by wenjam on Feb 13, 09 10:38 AM
I think I will give this one a miss. It is supposed to be a HO game, nothing is hidden, everything is so easy to find. The mini games are very simple jigsaw puzzles. I found it quite boring.

Gatorau
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Gatorau on Feb 13, 09 11:04 AM
Yes. I just completed the 60 minute trial and I am already halfway through the game. The hidden objects are ok but the mini puzzles are not at all challenging (simple jigsaws). Still saving my credit. I hoped for more from it. It's ok but - no.

onemeg
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by onemeg on Feb 13, 09 4:02 PM
I like this one and probably will buy. Objects are fairly easy to find, but to me the challenge was in getting expert score on each level...so finding multiple items in a row was a must! I thought the graphics were very clear and beautiful, and found the story light but intriguing. Jigsaw puzzles were very easy but that's ok for me. Anyway this one might not be the best ever, but it is better than a lot of them lately and is fun so it gets a from me!

Russinindy
Clownfish
Clownfish
625 Posts

[Post New]by Russinindy on Feb 13, 09 7:53 PM
I'll pass on this one I am on chapter 4 now and still have about 15 minutes left on the demo. It is an OK game, but the mini games a 4 year old could do.

rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by rhorho on Feb 13, 09 9:44 PM
I too will pass on it. The mini game is boring. I like a mixture when it comes to that. 3-4 hours of game play is ok, (I like longer) but the mini has to have a challange. I usually play for an hour on different games, so I really dont know how long one particular game is unless it is over when I go back to it again.

shortgal
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by shortgal on Feb 15, 09 1:35 AM
I haven't tried the one hour version yet but, if the jigsaw puzzles are easy that's ok with me. I prefer the playing the easy games then the hard ones. That Nick Chase A Detective Story game is too hard to play and I don't like it. In my opinion most of the game creators have gotten away from making a game with just finding the objects on the list. You have to be a genius to try and figure out where in a room you should click to get a clue as you are not told how to play a level or where the objects are located. To me that Nick game isn't a true hidden object game it's ones like Big City Adventure that are real hidden object games. I am very disappointed with the way the hidden object games have progressed in the past year.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Feb 15, 09 7:05 AM
I am so sick and tired of hidden object games, I could puke. I like the large file games like this last one Egypt the fate of ramses. At least they have a story behind them unlike these never ending hidden object games where your eyes cross and you need lots of headache meds because of the strain on your eyes. I would be happy if they never made another one. When I'm really bored I'll play the free hour just to kill time but sometimes i can't even stand to play that long. I hate them.

MyChicken
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by MyChicken on Feb 26, 09 3:29 AM
Though this game was easy I still enjoyed it. I didn't think much of the mini-games, like other people have their were far to simple. I do like the fact that, at the end of the quest, the unlimited game is unlocked.

I would give this game 3 stars out of 5.

Ridnhi
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Ridnhi on Apr 23, 10 8:00 PM
I just played the trial and its a great game to relax with. It would be very good for young teens also. I'm an old lady and its nice to have hard adventure ones to make you think and challenge you and then when you just want to enjoy a game without straining your brain ( save that for weekends) its just fine. I give it a thumbs up............Its all according to what you want at that time. Thanks for the good word. It made me eager to try.................

Go to: