Is there a walkthrough anywhere please?

[Post New]by flinters3 on Oct 30, 12 11:14 PM
I am stuck trying to fix the lake for gregor.... Have learnt the freeze spell..but says I
don't need to use it yet!
Can't find anything else to do...please help.

Re:Is there a walkthrough anywhere please?

[Post New]by Michelle555 on Nov 2, 12 4:01 AM
I am having the same problem, but with the temptation spell.
This seems to be a game bug as others have this problem at different points.
And I have been all over town, learned every course, type of magic, etc., so there are no "tasks left to be completed" believe me. Even bought up my gear to top notch.

What do we do now???

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 6, 12 11:56 AM
Hi Fishies,

If this issue does seem like a glitch in the game, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can collect some info and work with you directly on some troubleshooting.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by boichi on Nov 7, 12 12:06 PM
i have the same problem..please help

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Is there a walkthrough anywhere please?

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Nov 8, 12 7:39 PM
Maybe this is indeed a Customer Support problem. But as I wrote just now under "Sending peasants away":

I didn't have that problem.

Are there any other tasks you haven't done w/in the quest? Virtually all of these have several sub-goals, and if you haven't finished the others ...

Is there a walkthrough anywhere please?

[Post New]by cjwager1 on Nov 24, 12 8:11 AM
I'm having the same problem
flinters3 wrote:I am stuck trying to fix the lake for gregor.... Have learnt the freeze spell..but says I
don't need to use it yet!
Can't find anything else to do...please help.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Nov 24, 12 10:19 AM
Hey there cjwager1,

Welcome to the Pond! It's never fun when a game gets stuck like that.

Since this may be a specific tech issue please reach out to Tech Support as they have the tools help figure out what may be happening in the game and will work with you directly to get that figured out!

If you decide to contact Tech Support, please include a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report as this will help them to figure out the issue.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

bfgIzara

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Is there a walkthrough anywhere please?

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Sep 6, 13 7:45 PM
See "Solution For Spells Not Working" by redrosesdz at http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/236274.page

I can't confirm its accuracy, but it sounds very much like the sort of thing that CAN go wrong in complex games like this.

Go to: