Mossy224
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Brush for paints

[Post New]by Mossy224 on Oct 31, 12 8:13 AM
Play on a Mac. I've checked all the areas with tasks to be done. Cannot get brush for paints. Inventory is empty.

Found it

Edited on 10/31/2012 at 10:46:04 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Brush for paints

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Oct 31, 12 8:37 AM
Hi Mossy224,

I haven't played this game yet so I am not too sure what you need to do to get the brush.

I would suggest having a look at the built in game Strategy Guide to see if you can't glean any clues from that.

In addition, as I can see, the hint function in this game is most helpful, so I would suggest trying the hint out to see if it can point you in the right direction. It is worth noting that using it may not lead you to the brush right away but following the hint instructions, will get you on the right path!

If the problems persist and you feel like this may be a tech issue however, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 10/31/2012 at 4:12:01 PM PST

[Post New]by richcin8 on Jan 14, 13 9:04 AM
Mossy224, where did you find the brush?

[Post New]by Skinwalker on Feb 1, 13 7:25 PM
Where did you find it? I have the same problem.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 3, 13 12:17 AM
Hi, richcin8 and Skinwalker! Welcome to the pond to both you fishies! It's been a while since I've played this game so I took a look at the walkthrough for you. Here's what it says about how to find the paintbrush:

SPOILERS BELOW

*Go to the sentry room.
*Play the HOS.
*Remove the blanket on the right side; activate the statue behind it and catch the hummingbird marked in purple.
*Turn the pages of the book once; take the Pegasus (E).
*Take the piece of wood, light it on the candle, and use it on the gun powder (F) to get the explosion.
*The BRUSH will go into inventory.

Hope that helps! Happy gaming!

Go to: