Hi I need help with the Mosaic! I am stuck there?

[Post New]by BRIVERA740 on Feb 13, 09 6:58 AM
I think that everything is right position but still stuck! The game say that need to use 2 objects but already use all of them and still stuck. Help please and thanks

Re:Hi I need help with the Mosaic! I am stuck there?

[Post New]by Jentots on Feb 15, 09 4:19 PM
I'm stuck there as well. This game has Kept me occupied for ages {mostly with the Totem Poles} . So glad that we can refer to the forums otherwise I would still be there.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 15, 09 5:14 PM
When you assemble the mosaic picture correctly the game will let you know that it is correct. If the game didn't tell you the mosaic was correct then perhaps you need to move the tiles more. Good luck!

mintjulelip
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by mintjulelip on Mar 16, 09 12:44 PM
I don't usually use cheats or spoilers and I felt very accomplished when I finally figured out the totems, the mouse maze, and the burning hay. But the mosaic? Maybe my eyes are just bad but it looked "right" to me! Thanks, Lizzy, for your photobucket pic. I had the face in the wrong place! I would have spent days trying to figure this out!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 16, 09 2:52 PM
mintjulelip wrote:I don't usually use cheats or spoilers and I felt very accomplished when I finally figured out the totems, the mouse maze, and the burning hay. But the mosaic? Maybe my eyes are just bad but it looked "right" to me! Thanks, Lizzy, for your photobucket pic. I had the face in the wrong place! I would have spent days trying to figure this out!
Hi Mint Juelip, I'm glad the picture helped. This is a FUN game. Good luck and have fun!

CDLOUS4
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by CDLOUS4 on Feb 22, 11 12:56 PM
I am at the Mosaic Tile place now and I click on all the tiles but none of them move for me. I can't arrange them at all, nothing is moving? Is there a trick to moving these tiles to create the picture it's suppose to be? It also says I have 4 pieces to place, I don't have any more pieces to place. I found them all and used them all. All I have left is this Mosaic Tile Solutution but can't get any of the tiles to move. How are they suppose to move? Any help would be great because I've been stuck on this one forever, help!

[Post New]by Elessann on Mar 13, 11 5:40 PM
I'm stuck at the Mosaic as well, being told that I have four tools to use, but I have none, and being unable to move the pieces in the Mosaic.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 28, 11 10:04 PM
Elessann wrote:I'm stuck at the Mosaic as well, being told that I have four tools to use, but I have none, and being unable to move the pieces in the Mosaic.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I always liked that portion of the movie as the teacher says it in such a monotone voice and deadpan face; the BEST part is the response of the female student.

MEnr56

[Post New]by MimiVanV on May 3, 12 10:09 PM
No one has given the answer! I can't get the mosaics to move around. I've tried clicking and sliding but they don't move. I'm using an iPad. The hint tells me to use something I've found but i have no inventory and I can't go any further.

[Post New]by gziggy1 on May 3, 12 10:41 PM
How do you complete the mosaic? I am stuck. The picture looks ok, but I must not have it arranged correctly. Do you have a photo thatbI can use. Help!

Go to: