[Post New]by hel54 on Nov 1, 12 4:33 AM
I have free the prisoner , i don"t know how

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Re:the prisoner

[Post New]by minesita on Nov 1, 12 6:27 AM
You have to prepare acid,you mixed white crystals with something you found in the market at the herbalist store. Sorry I don't remember so clear, but on yor notes (task) you should have the clue.
Hope this help something.

hel54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by hel54 on Nov 1, 12 7:19 AM
the question was probably not very clear, my english is not so good
according to my diary, i have to cure Shen, free the prisoner and i need the asiatic
pennywordt
I can"t find the pennywort and the saltcrystals
thank you for your help

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Nov 1, 12 12:13 PM
Wow! I was upgrade to lobster!!!
hel54,
did you already cure Bo and Feng's girls?
The pennywordt, I believe you'll find almost at the end, at the willow or in the palace.The salty crystals I don't remember where I found. But to free the prisoner I need this and vitriol, I guess you have this.
My advice, do again the HOS in some places as the houses in the slum, and the 2 stores in the market, I don't recall if I found the crystal in the HOS or in some bowl apart. I used to click every room to find all the things.
I cured Shen at the last minute, before I needed to find 4 artifacts.
Good luck and PATIENCE, and I hope this help you a little. And don't worry, also my English is not very good, is my 2nd. language.
Also you can post me PM, I don't have problem to answer what I remember.

tonbogale
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by tonbogale on Nov 1, 12 2:24 PM
The crystals are in Feng's daughter's room. At the right, it's a white powder. On a table or dresser, I think. It's a pick-up item and not game/HO.

The pennywort is at the willow, I believe you have to free the prisoner and then go back to talk to Feng before you can get to the willow.

hel54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by hel54 on Nov 2, 12 1:37 AM
Thank you for your help
I could finally finish the game

Robcol
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

[Post New]by Robcol on Nov 13, 13 4:12 PM
tonbogale wrote:The crystals are in Feng's daughter's room. At the right, it's a white powder. On a table or dresser, I think. It's a pick-up item and not game/HO.

The pennywort is at the willow, I believe you have to free the prisoner and then go back to talk to Feng before you can get to the willow.

Where is the willow?

Go to: