Level 25

[Post New]by CeresPrime on Feb 13, 09 8:52 AM
has anyone ever completed this level? How did you do it? It seems strange to me that I NEVER complete level 25 and yet can complete many of the higher ones.

Cards13
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:Level 25

[Post New]by Cards13 on Aug 9, 09 10:39 AM
From the previous comment - it can be implied that just because a player can not complete level 25 they can still continue to play "higher levels?"

Can anyone confirm this, please. I was under impression if you get stuck at a specific level - that you are stuck and can not continue higher.

Fortunately, I know this is not true for all games at Big Fish - but for the games it is true it would be nice to know in advance before consider purchasing them.

Thank you for your help.

[Post New]by linda345 on Nov 30, 09 12:49 PM
you can go onto higher levels all you have to do is use the skip level option when time runs out. I have made it through level 25 but for how I am not use It was just dumb luck.

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Jan 18, 10 6:19 AM
hmmm, sounds like the same problem with the PERFECT TREE game at level 108. I had to go super fast and remember where certain moves where-since i was stuck at that level at dozen times-before moving on. but the game was worth it to me. maybe this will be the same.

[Post New]by justyna_bb on Jan 18, 10 7:07 AM
level 108 in Perfect Tree is the last one, so no surprise it's harder than other levels.

anyway, Runes of Avalon 2 is worth the play for me. Regarding level 25, I posted it in the other thread, but just in case I post it here:

Hmm, I don't remember exactly how does it look like, but I don't recall any levels that I struggled badly. Anyway, it's good to keep in mind that you can use Spells and that once you collect certain colors focus on those that left to collect instead of looking for matches that don't give you anything beside points (at least at levels that you are short on time).

And last but not least, don't forget you can skip any level if you find it too hard. After second try "skip level" option becomes active.

Birdz
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Birdz on Jan 18, 10 9:04 AM
I just blasted level 25. Had tons of time left. Start in the bare corner and just fill the spaces as fast as you can with no regard to color, then use the fire spell in the middle of the large jumble you made. Repeat until done.

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Jan 18, 10 12:39 PM
ok birdz i'll try your advice. thanks to all who helped.

sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by sarah451 on Jan 21, 10 3:48 PM
Thanks, Birdz. That's thinking outside the box but inside it, I guess

Makes sense that ya gotta do that sometimes. I'll keep it in mind!

[Post New]by creationist on Feb 6, 10 1:29 PM
Birdz! You are a genius! Thank you so much! I don't know how many times I played Level 25 and always had like one move left when time ran out. I tried your strategy and blasted through it on the second try! Now, if I could only figure out how to get rid of those giant runes when there are more than one of them, I'd really have this game beat!

[Post New]by Sugrey on Aug 4, 14 1:06 PM
I am using the version of Runes of Avalon 2 that I bought from anawiki and not doing the version that is here so my question may not be answerable. BTW, thanks for the suggestions for level 25, which I am stuck at, I'll try it.

What I am questioning is 2 times in a row (different colors) when I filled one of the jewels at the top left of the screen, it started buzzing and showing an electric type aura around it. I couldn't make it stop. Does anyone know what this is about?

Go to: