danny_kiddo
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Review

[Post New]by danny_kiddo on Feb 13, 09 8:56 AM
I have my own review for this game but i want to wait until the official review comes out and see if we agree, I like the quality of graphics, very bright and clear, there are some other things I think but I won't spoil them for any of you fellows, play it and get your own conclusions

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Review

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 13, 09 1:15 PM
Nobody on BFG does official reviews. Perhaps you are thinking of Gamezebo? Go ahead and post yours. Plenty of us posted reviews in the thread in Chit-Chat when this game was TGT.

danny_kiddo
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by danny_kiddo on Feb 13, 09 1:47 PM
yeah i meant gamezebo, sorry I should have specified that anyways i kinda did express my thoughts on this game in other thread I will visit gamezebo though

rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by rhorho on Feb 13, 09 9:39 PM
I liked the game as a whole. The only thing I didnt like about it was the mini game. I seemed to be the same. I like a mixture. I will pass on this one.

AuBrnPeach
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by AuBrnPeach on Feb 19, 09 5:01 PM
What a waste of my time and credit!!!! Took no time to complete the game and mini-puzzles could be completed by anyone. Why not play a puzzle game it was all puzzles after each session that was so easy......I am so disappointed!! Trust me on this one, have played many games that challenged me to the point I had to AFK. <pouting> An BTW I am not a picky person, just adore the usual challenge. Mayunnnn do I feel let down. Upside is, graphics were great...

AuBrnPeach
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by AuBrnPeach on Feb 19, 09 5:02 PM
<~~~Volunteers to be a reviewer.......as long as I don't have to pay. Tired of being ripped off!

kahlida1
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by kahlida1 on Mar 3, 09 6:20 PM
I agree.. The game was incredibly easy...each page only took me 2 minutes or under to find everything, and the mini games were all the same. finished in no time at all. Maybe 'twas made for ages 12 and under?

great graphics, tho.

bunnydog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,878 Posts

[Post New]by bunnydog on Mar 21, 10 7:29 PM
I just finished the hour trial period for this game. The hidden objects were generally easy to find. They were not too small and there were no dark scenes (at least in the part I played) to make it necessary to use many hints. I used a couple, but I was trying to see how much of the game I could complete in the hour. If I had taken a bit more time looking, I think I would have been able to find the objects without using a hint. For the most part, the objects were not connected to the theme of the game, eg. teddy bear, violin, fans, rubber ducky. Hints could be increased by finding coins in the scenes. I turned the music down , so I cannot comment on that aspect of the game. The mini games that I played were jigsaw type puzzles and were very easy to complete. There was a storyline to the game, but it was minimal and did not hold my interest.

This is not a challenging game. It would be fine for beginners or players just wanting to play a relaxing game. I would definitely suggest trying the game first before buying to see if it would meet your expectations.

Gropitou
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Gropitou on May 17, 10 2:34 PM
Boring, no storyline to speak of, trial hour was more than I ever want to play of this game. Definitely not worth buying.

Edited on 05/17/2010 at 2:34:59 PM PST

stx445
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by stx445 on Oct 24, 10 7:37 PM
I bought this game just to get my last punch on my punch card and since it was the "deal of the day" I decided to get it. It was entertaining for a bit, but I get tired of just hidden objects. I like hunting for clues and mysteries.

This game has great graphics and would probably be entertaining to a younger player, but I wouldn't purchase this type of game regularly.

The hidden objects were clear and easy to spot. The mini games were just simple jigsaws and every one of them were the same with a different object to piece together.

So basically, if you like hidden object games without having to hunt for clues and uncover mysteries, then this one may be for you, but remember, it isn't challenging at all.

I was able to get expert scores on all three bars with every scene.

One thing particularly that I didn't like, was that each chapter was exactly the same. You kept going back to the same places, and hunting the same objects. I was hoping to see something different as I progressed, but never did so by chapter 5 it got pretty boring to me.

So all in all, this game would be great for a novice hidden object fan, but if you prefer a little adventure and challenge, then this one isn't for you.

Go to: