impossible to get perfect score on some levels

[Post New]by lemonpebbles on Nov 1, 12 9:20 AM
It seems that some levels either cannot be completed at the set star levels, (the desert board 6 being one of them), or do not have a star goal at all for the lightning, so that whatever you do, you cannot get the 'perfect' score. Or am I wrong?

tomszym
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:impossible to get perfect score on some levels

[Post New]by tomszym on Nov 1, 12 10:48 AM
I have the same problem with level 6. I tried everything and always was the same results.I hope that Big Fish replay on this soon and they will update the version of the game

[Post New]by lemonpebbles on Nov 1, 12 8:26 PM
Glad its not just me being thick then! The game needs a fix for that level obviously. Its quite frustrating for the OCD in me lol!

riefer
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by riefer on Nov 3, 12 4:40 PM
I had that problem with level 6 as well. I even had it charted out on paper and went through every possibility. Can't be done. You have to either use too many lightnings, too many dillos, or skip an ant. I agree it's extremely annoying.

[Post New]by lemonpebbles on Nov 4, 12 11:23 AM
Come on then BFG we need a fix for level 6 or we cant get a perfect score..please

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 6, 12 12:18 PM
Hi Fishies,

I admit, this game is definitely tough! I'm playing through it currently, and hopefully I can take a look at that level in more detail. If this issue you're seeing feels more like a technical problem with the game, please feel free to post that in our dedicated technical issues thread here.

Hopefully we can figure out a way to get a perfect score on that level!

bfgSeine

Willieshan
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Willieshan on Nov 9, 12 7:48 AM
I clicked the link posted by the moderator and it brought me to a page where it seemed like a diff game was being discussed (house with paint?). Anyway, I too have replayed level 6 endlessly because I don't like to progress until I have a perfect score, although I did have to move on. Not sure now where to post what I feel is a glitch in the game since other ppl have this same issue.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 9, 12 10:57 AM
Hi Willieshan,

Thanks for letting us know that's happening. We definitely don't want there to be a level where you can't achieve a perfect score, so we'll be looking into that to see if something needs to be changed in order to get that working properly.

As for the link provided above, I believe that poster was referring to the level with the paint on the ground, where when you roll through it, it changes the color of your armadillo. That thread can be used to post any technical issues with the game, on any level, so please feel free to post there if you encounter any technical problems with the game.

Thanks, and I hope you're enjoying the game!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by jpleau on Nov 12, 12 5:40 AM
What drives me insane is that besides not being able to get a perfect score on some levels, there are numerous levels that I beat using fewer dillos or lightening bolts than they require and the game withholds my perfect score. I have to then go back and waste a dillo or lightening bolt just to get the perfect score. Seems so silly to me. Why not have the game designed so that anything better than what is required gets a perfect score.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 16, 12 12:38 PM
Hi jpleau,

I've also noticed that you can achieve a "better" score than what is designated as perfect. At first I was a bit confused, but then I took it to mean that part of the achievement was using the number they set out for you. Sometimes, that might mean totally rearranging your strategy to use more 'dillos. I took that to be a challenge in itself.

hopefully you're enjoying the game!

bfgSeine

Go to: