spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

Coupon code for achievements?

[Post New]by spenny1 on Nov 1, 12 1:05 PM
On the main menu there is the option of looking at other games by this dev, and underneath it says, "all silver achievements for this game", or thereabouts. Can anyone shed any light on this please?

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

Re:Coupon code for achievements?

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Nov 2, 12 12:16 AM
All I see is the button for "our games" which goes to a screen with other games by this dev. I didn't see anything about silver achievements. The adhievements are for various little things within the gameplay.

CelticCoco

spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

[Post New]by spenny1 on Nov 2, 12 5:07 AM
Yes, it's where you were looking, but if you hover over the space below each one, I think there are 3 games, it tells you which achievements you need for a coupon code. I do make things up sometimes, but I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine this one!

lackoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,430 Posts

[Post New]by lackoo on Nov 2, 12 5:52 AM
Hmm . This is the first time when i see a free game offer from a developer .

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by caseymom on Nov 2, 12 4:48 PM
I went to the same "our games" and clicked on it...nothing. then put your pointer below in the seemingly empty space and it said something about getting all the silver achievements. What???????

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Nov 2, 12 6:43 PM
The awards are grouped in 3- bronze, silver and gold.

As you earn the awards- say all in the bronze section you unlock a coupon for a special offer.

For example earning all the bronze awards unlcocks a coupon to buy Kate Arrow: Deserted Woods for $2.99.

Eoarod
Flounder
Flounder
2,391 Posts

[Post New]by Eoarod on Nov 3, 12 9:34 PM
Yep! Just finished and got all achievements - you get THREE cupon codes (sadly, I had no need for them lol - but awesome if you don't have the games!) and a couple additional bonuses as well!

I thought I loved achievements before - I really love them now! Totally awesome idea by these devs!!

lackoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,430 Posts

[Post New]by lackoo on Nov 5, 12 10:02 AM
I could use the coupon code of Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor Collector's Edition .

Edited on 11/05/2012 at 10:02:47 AM PST

Go to: