spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

Bonus level?

[Post New]by spenny1 on Nov 1, 12 3:01 PM
To anyone who has completed the game, how was the bonus level? Does it add anything to the story or is it just padding?

Thanks

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:Bonus level?

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Nov 1, 12 6:45 PM
I enjoyed it. It has you put Dagon back in the bottle so to speak and lower the temple back underwater. Not as long as one of the chapters in regular game.

spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

[Post New]by spenny1 on Nov 2, 12 4:50 AM
I haven't actually completed the game, was just wondering whether it's worth getting CE. as some games now don't wrap the story up at the end of the SE, very naughty.

Just a tip as I see you're fairly new to forums, if you're going to put what happens next, it's good to write SPOILER first, just for people who don't want to know what happens before playing for themselves.

Welcome to the pond

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Nov 2, 12 8:30 AM
It's a very good bonus. Not too short. I like it.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Nov 2, 12 10:54 PM
I found 38 turtles in the main game, and knew that the map showed me the 39th one was in that last locked area. Every scene from the bridge through the short hall, and into the main one has something on the map, but I'll be darned if I can find any more turtles...and now in the bonus game, each scene is also showing a white spot, but haven't seen any turtles there either. So did I miss something that I should have seen or is something else going on in the bonus game and I missed being told about it? Doesn't really matter but I do like to find all of the bonus items if possible.

reesy37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by reesy37 on Nov 4, 12 6:21 AM
I really liked the bonus level. I also could not find any turtles there, and there is nothing about them in the SG. Although, the end of the SG is where you can find any elusive turtles from the main game.

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Nov 5, 12 9:57 AM
I cant finish the bonus area cuz the shell wouldnt melt over the candle...Oh well,,At least the game went ok!!!

Go to: