bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Val`Gor - Dark Lord of Magic - Released on October 30, 2007

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
A secret group of dark magicians have come back to life. Their evil leader, Lord Val`Gor, has started making changes to the world. These changes are documented with pictures, and you must search each one to find the differences. Be cautious, some pictures are cursed to delay your search... expect the unexpected.

RoverD
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Val`Gor - Dark Lord of Magic - Released on October 30, 2007

[Post New]by RoverD on Sep 11, 08 10:19 AM
I purchased this game in Dec. '07. I have downloaded it anew at least 10 times. I have also quired the techs on my problem. It opens with a black screen (albeit with music). I have followed all the instructions on being sure my computer is up-to-date; I have re-loaded the game manger, etc., etc. Also, I cannot exit out of the game (windows Task Manager won't even work). I have to turn my machine off with the "old" button). I am hoping someone else has had this problem and can suggest a solution (before I just give the game up). Thanks.

[Post New]by bustercat on Nov 20, 08 1:57 PM
I have installed this game and found it to be very hard. Give yourself at least a week before you can finish one chapter.

Complaints:

I will not be ordering any programs from SoWhat Software Studios. I have completed 13 chapters and now have a script error. The program will not proceed to the next chapter.

I have searched for the web page for SoWhat games, Cannot find any websites. No place to get a patch for the problem.

Good ratings on game Very bad rating for SoWhat

[Post New]by Gamesmith on Feb 28, 09 6:28 AM
Also got stopped at level 13. Re-loaded, re-started several times and got the same result. Found a website for SoWhat! Software Studios (www.sowhat.sk) and found the game listed there but the only link about the game was back to BFG. Sent SoWhat! an online email detailing the problem and will let the forum know if I get a response.

Gamesmith

Edited on 02/28/2009 at 6:29:16 AM PST

[Post New]by HELKIRBY on Jul 17, 09 7:07 AM
I ALSO STOPPED AT CHAPTER 13 I LOVE THE GAME JUST WISH IT WORKED

Go to: