bfgBellerophon
7,517 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 16, 17 8:22 AM
Hi 17cyn,

It is understandable wanting to know when you can progress through Level 74 with the Wise Dragon. Please keep in mind that the Moderation Team isn't privy to all the information that surrounds game updates and releases. We do know that the teams are working hard to bring new content to the players. Once we are aware of any information, we will update the forums. In the meantime, it is recommended for players to continue to add to their inventory and participate in any events available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

fredismom
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Transfer game to new device

[Post New]by fredismom on Feb 16, 17 5:56 PM
This is Fredismom i20411 on iPad 2. I would like to transfer my contents to new iPad Air 2.
Can you walk me through the steps please? Or who I contact at Big Fish? Thx

Skdu
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Skdu on Feb 17, 17 4:39 AM
Just updated my game and lost all of my friends..... is there a reason that this happened? And can you restore my list... it was pretty long.

Skdu
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Skdu on Feb 17, 17 4:45 AM
My I'd is i2068984

Desertdruid
Salmon
Salmon
2,700 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Feb 17, 17 7:06 AM
Fredismom, just back up your old iPad to the iCloud, then on the new iPad, restore from backup. Everything will be downloaded just like you had it. Just make sure you've got a good, strong wifi connection, or it will take a long time.
Druid

bfgPanthalassa
2,350 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 17, 17 8:43 AM
Hi All,

I understand that people have some questions, and I wanted to stop in here with information and help.

fredismom, I understand that you'd like to move your Midnight Castle game over to a new iPad. In this situation the Forum Moderation Team recommends contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID, and the ID that appears on your new device. The tools our Reps have access to help ensure that the game will be able to sync up and play properly on the new device, and they're always happy to help. If anyone else has questions about locating that ID it can be found by following the steps in the help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Skdu, I'm sorry to hear that your friends list in the game disappeared. There are a few different reasons that something like this might happen, such as a miscommunication between the server and game, however at this time we don't have a way to restore someone's friends list.

While this is the case, the forums can be a great resource for reconnecting with friends in the game. It may be helpful to try creating a new thread letting your friends know what happened, or to post in the following thread:

iOS Friend Codes

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Ladymaze00 on Feb 17, 17 3:05 PM
Yes I cannot get the recent update with the puzzle challenge my iPad keeps saying that I need to update but when I try to go to the app to update it keeps going back to the same notice that I need to update the game will not open at all!! Can someone please help me with this issue?
Thanks

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Feb 17, 17 3:58 PM
Ladymaze.
You need to get the update through the app store.

[Post New]by rbkeen on Feb 18, 17 6:47 AM
Still waiting for IOS App Store to list MC version higher than 1.14.11 (16 Feb), which it says is out of date. Is there a delay?

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Feb 18, 17 10:51 AM
The update should be there. I was able to update MC on my IPad Thursday, when it became available. Try opening the IOS store and going to Updates.

[Post New]by Onlytwo on Feb 18, 17 2:45 PM
I'm currently having a problem with the current update. I've installed the new update from the App Store, it didn't seem to work. I've uninstalled Midnight Castle several times, shut down my iPad completely, then reopened my iPad and reinstalled Midnight Castle. As the game is installing it states it updated 6 new items then it installs another 365 items, but when the game finally opens nothing new is there, no new animals, no puzzle pieces when I play hos and in the tap is no place for the puzzle pieces to go.
I'm running iOS 9.3.5 currently which should support the new update for Midnight Castle. My ID number is: i564592 Thank you for your help.

[Post New]by gigi97500 on Feb 18, 17 4:05 PM
gigi97500 wrote:Bonjour, je joue sur iPad, je suis bloque depuis plusieurs mois, car je n'ai pas de mise à jour pour le dragon, alors je ne peux plus avance.
Bonne journée
Gigi

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,009 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Feb 18, 17 7:15 PM
Bonjour gigi97500. Nous sommes tous bloqués au niveau 74 et nous attendons tous une mise à jour nous permettant de continuer avec le dragon. Cependant, personne ne sait quand cela arrivera. Seulement les programmeurs de ce jeu le savent et ils ne partagent pas l'information. Entre-temps ils nous gardent occuper avec les casses-têtes.

[Post New]by rbkeen on Feb 19, 17 2:02 AM
Thanks Amethyst2066. Seems the direct link from MC to App Store didn't trigger the update (neither did a click on MC from within the App Store) but clicking on the update tab did the trick.

bfgIlinalta
1,617 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 19, 17 4:07 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response and also thank you all for taking the time to let us know any issues being experienced with the iOS version of Midnight Castle. It sounds like there are some issues with the recent update and I wanted to provide some preliminary steps to try as well as how to reach our Support Team for more assistance.

Before I continue though, thank you all for helping one another with the update. The Forum Moderation team appreciates seeing players help one another with the games they enjoy, and I hope I can provide some further assistance too.

For players that have looked for the most recent update in the Apple App store, and do not see it, it is possible that update has already been installed and the Puzzles feature should become available after reaching level 11. For players that are still not seeing the updated version in the store and don't see the updates in the game while playing, it may be better to contact our Support Team for further assistance.

I recommend players that are still having trouble with the update contact our Technical Support Team HERE with their in-game ID (if possible) as well as what model of device the issue is being seen on as well as what version of operating system it is running. Our Reps are always happy to provide help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience and for helping one another out. I hope this is helpful, and if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

17cyn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 17cyn on Feb 20, 17 11:45 AM
Still getting puzzle pieces, but the icon for the puzzle is gone. What can be done?
I was almost at the end of first puzzle,frustrated again....

mac329
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by mac329 on Feb 20, 17 6:00 PM
Update was downloaded and I immediately lost all my friends. I restarted the game, my friends are back but the puzzle icon is gone. I've force closed and opened the game multiple times and the puzzle icon still has not reappeared.

bfgPanthalassa
2,350 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 21, 17 8:44 AM
Hi 17cyn and mac329,

I'm sorry to hear that the puzzle icon disappeared from both your games! Our teams here definitely want people to be able to enjoy this new game feature, and I certainly understand wanting to look into this.

It may help to try some steps from our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains versatile troubleshooting steps for the iOS platform, which can help make sure the game has all the resources it needs to load correctly. I encourage taking a look under the Game crashing, freezing, or not working section:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If this continues the Forum Moderation Team then recommends contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a screenshot of the title loading screen of the game where your player ID and the game versions are listed in the lower left-hand corner. Our Reps can gather and pass along information from that to the appropriate teams, as well as provide customized assistance. In case they're needed, steps for taking a screenshot can be found below:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
485 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Feb 22, 17 1:14 AM
Not sure if it's a technical issue?
Since level 8 (I'm now on level10) a pile of gold coins are stuck in the centre of the screen! I've rebooted, closed the game, but nothing works. Wondering if any other players have experienced the same? If so, how can I get rid of the coins? It makes extra hard to complete all the HOP!
Game ID: i2418958, iPad 10.03

Thanks kindly

[Post New]by mysteryafficiana on Feb 22, 17 11:25 AM
ios...Level 17 with > 2 days playtime The app doean't deliver the correct goodies needed when I go through a crafting issue to make something I need the hop to return the items for the crafting. It dowsn't so I cN't continue.

Go to: