stuck @ level 3-14, HELP??

[Post New]by faithinothing on Nov 2, 12 10:37 PM
I'm stuck on level 3-14, everything is upgraded and by the end of each game i'm always meeting the expert goal. There is always a little old lady who walks into the store after the "celebrity" walks in and she doesnt Ever leave! She takes picture and then just stands there the whole time. Even when i've met my goals she stays, the store closes everything is perfect and my girl is waving at me like im supposed to do something yet nothing happens. I have to restart all over, i've done this about 20 times and its all the same. Is this a glitch or wth am i doing wrong???

Edited on 11/02/2012 at 11:01:06 PM PST

Re:stuck @ level 3-14, HELP??

[Post New]by miamine27 on Nov 20, 12 6:21 AM
I'm having the same problem...... driving me crazy, does anyone have a solution!!

[Post New]by KristineHelsper on Dec 16, 12 12:52 PM
I am having the same problem as well! She never leaves and I bought the game and want to be able to move on to the next levels. Is there some way to move on or skip a level? I am playing on the downloaded app from G5 games on my Amazon Kindle HD.
Please Help!

[Post New]by amyparkin88 on Dec 28, 12 4:20 AM
I am having this problem as well....I had 2 of them at one point. Has anybody figured this out yet?

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Dec 28, 12 2:01 PM
Strange, did not happen for me. I would click on the green envelope on the right here and get some technical help.

[Post New]by liltrice on Jan 22, 13 12:09 PM
Has anyone figured out the issue on this level?

[Post New]by taraleeoliver on Feb 5, 13 5:22 PM
I'm having the same problem. Restarted the level several times but with same result, the old lady won't do anything!!!! Can't move to next level until this is completed!!!! Am playing on kindle fire.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Feb 6, 13 2:26 AM
Heya Fishies,

I'm so sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing in your supermarket.

As it could be that some files in your game got mixed up, it could help to simply uninstall and reinstall your game.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

As we also try to collect all tech issues across all platforms in our dedicated tech thread here, I'll go ahead and lock this thread to keep everything nice and tidy.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: