Fairway Golf

[Post New]by bdtucker on Nov 2, 12 11:22 PM
Just curious if there is any chance of Fairway Golf going out to Android platform. Any insight would be appreciated.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Re:Fairway Golf

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Nov 3, 12 2:03 AM
Hi bdtucker,

Welcome to the Pond!

Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we don't know yet when there will be an android version.

I can suggest that you keep an eye on and Google Play Store page, to check for the new releases.

Finally I will move this thread to the specific game Forum page, this way it will be easier to collect information and suggestions from other Fishies!

I hope this helps.

bfgTokoro

[Post New]by dgold86 on Feb 18, 13 11:54 AM
Any news on when or if this will hit the android market?

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Feb 20, 13 10:13 AM
Welcome to the Pond gold86!

Great question! I've checked on our end here and there's no news on when or if Fairway will be available for android.

You're welcome to keep checking the Google Play Store page for any updates!

Thanks,

bfgIzara

[Post New]by allisonfiona on Jul 25, 14 12:18 AM
The Android version is now available and I have downloaded it to my Galaxy Note 3 after playing it for absolutely AGES on my iPad (and earning tons of rewards, buying stuff etc) but the only way to sign into the game on Android is through my Google email, which isn't the account I used to sign up on my iPad originally! There's no way I can see to sign in with Big Fish Games or any email address other than Gmail! Do I seriously have to start all over again and not have both versions sync with each other?!

Edited on 07/25/2014 at 12:19:04 AM PST

bfgVaiya
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jul 27, 14 10:58 AM
Hey allisonfiona

I'm really sorry to see there's trouble with syncing your game to your Galaxy Note 3!

I would definitely recommend contacting Tech Support HERE, and one of our Reps will be happy to do whatever they can to sort this out.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

Go to: