game keep freezing

[Post New]by Linda27028 on Nov 3, 12 9:16 AM
is there anyone else having the problem where you get so far in this game and it keeps freezing

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:game keep freezing

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 3, 12 10:06 AM
Hi Linda27028,

Welcome to the Pond, and that's too bad the game keeps freezing when you play it. That certainly isn't any fun. Freezing problems can have a few different causes, but our help article here has some troubleshooting steps you can try if you'd like:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the steps there aren't helping, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can have a better look at the issue. Hopefully they can find out what's causing that so you can get back to having fun with the game.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by heartglow on Nov 11, 12 1:32 PM
I'm having the same problems. My system is up to date with all the current drivers but it locks up. Must be glitch in the Software.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 11, 12 3:29 PM
Hi heartglow,

I'm sorry to hear the game is freezing up on you as well!

Since updating didn't help, I think it's best for you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to take a look at things and see what else might be going on.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on Nov 11, 12 5:24 PM
I can't even get beyond the Tutorial level. I'm not sure what I was supposed to do but nothing happened in any case. Just deleted it.

[Post New]by Ivanjen99 on Jan 7, 13 3:53 AM
The games freezes when I play as well. I just turn it off and restart it. Works fine for a couple levels then freezes again.

[Post New]by wilsonyd on Aug 13, 14 1:24 PM
Restaurant Empire the game freezes. How can I correct?

Go to: