Koffie99
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Fuse box

[Post New]by Koffie99 on Nov 4, 12 4:32 AM
At the risk of being the only one struggling with this I'm still going to ask for help. Cannot get them all green and am becoming increasingly frustrated 'cuz I'd like to make progress in the game. No hints, no way out unless they're all green. A hint or some help would be greatly appreciated.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Fuse box

[Post New]by sassylassie on Nov 4, 12 4:56 AM
Lol neither did I, I skipped it.

Koffie99
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Koffie99 on Nov 4, 12 5:02 AM
Owh! How did u do that? Got no skip button....

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Nov 4, 12 2:59 PM
Koffie99 wrote:Owh! How did u do that? Got no skip button....

I skipped this one too. I think the skip button was at the bottom right of screen.

maziemom
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by maziemom on Nov 5, 12 7:17 AM
I don't think there is a skip button in advanced mode (even though the description on the page where you choose the gameplay mode says hints and skips recharge more slowly in advanced). There is no reset button to get all the lights back off, either.

Edited on 11/05/2012 at 7:18:21 AM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 8, 12 12:56 AM
I played in advanced mode and skipped it too. Seemed impossible.

maziemom
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by maziemom on Nov 8, 12 1:25 PM
Wil Jul, what did the skip button look like? I went back to it several times and never saw one. I would like to get past this if I can. Thanks!

eskimo1203
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by eskimo1203 on Nov 9, 12 3:42 PM
I agree with Maziemom, there is no skip button in the Advanced mode and there is no reset....no way to move forward in the game.

JAM58
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by JAM58 on Nov 30, 12 9:20 AM
mazie and eskimo, I, too, could not get thru this puzzle. Didn't want to but went over to easy mode & STILL couldn't get thru it without skipping. So I went back to Advanced & went into the puzzle & walked away from it & washed a pan, etc. for a few minutes & when I came back, there was a Skip on it. It is on the right just below the SG. I figure by now you have found this out but thought I'd put it in there.

Go to: