peggyjuneybug
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Green marbles

[Post New]by peggyjuneybug on Nov 4, 12 3:15 PM
We can only find 11 marbles. We thought one was supposed to be with the letter but I don't think it was. Can anyone help?

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

Green marbles

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Nov 6, 12 11:40 PM
peggyjuneybug wrote:We can only find 11 marbles. We thought one was supposed to be with the letter but I don't think it was. Can anyone help?

Click the help/hint button. Or use the walkthrough, it does indicate where are the green marbles

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Green marbles

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 7, 12 2:38 AM
Hi peggyjuneybug,

As lym_1609, suggested, I would recommend having a look at the Where Angels Cry Walkthrough to see if you can't use that to track down the missing marble.

A good tip for using the Walkthrough, is to use the search function of your computer by pressing Ctrl and F together , then in the box that pops up, search for the word 'marble' for example. This will allow you to skip to all the relevant parts of that Walkthrough and hopefully locate the part you need along with some help!

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 11/07/2012 at 2:38:36 AM PST

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Nov 22, 13 8:26 PM
This information is about a year old, so I really don't understand why it remains uncorrected.

In the first place, using the hint button is not an option for people who are trying to earn all of the achievements, which is probably most people who play the game. That is what they are there for, right?

And then second, I have gone over this walkthrough three times and it provides the locations for only 10 green marbles.

Unfortunately, the inventory boxes in the clues don't match up with the number of marbles found. One picture shows two marbles and then eight marbles on another and 12 on another and right back to two – and they don't line up with how many marbles the walkthrough says it is on. That is because instead of taking screenshots at each receipt of a marble, whomever did this walkthrough shot only a few pictures and used them over and over again. That is really bad, I think.

So, still stuck. Where is the 12th green marble?

[Post New]by Pongoo on Dec 13, 13 9:17 PM
The walkthrough shows how to get all the green marbles, in a round about way.

Spoilers:
There are three times where a green marble is given to you, one when you open the box by the skeleton, one when you turn all the purple marbles green and one when you place the coin into the broken stone area and turn all the lights off.

I had trouble with this as well. Hope this helps you.

[Post New]by svarga on Jan 1, 14 7:43 PM
i cant find the 4th purple marble anywhere, and the walkthrough is not much help either. could somebody spell it out shere the four purple marbles are?
i stuck without the last green marble what i can get if i have my last purple one....grrrrr...

[Post New]by svarga on Jan 1, 14 8:05 PM
correction to the prev. post....
I seen from the walkthrough pictures the four locations of the purple marbles, but I found only three. Once I got done with the two table surface, I cant go back again to check if i forgot to pick up a marble. I du remember getting it from the window and the surface by the door and from the left table where you need to clean up the books. I dont remember taking it from the round table, but it does not let me to zoom in again.
Help? Do i need to re-start all over again?

[Post New]by svarga on Jan 5, 14 7:39 PM
never mind, re-started the game and was able to finish it.

Go to: