jar of marbles II and III

[Post New]by LHILL913 on Nov 4, 12 4:17 PM
I can not get either one of these games to download and cant paly either one ,, can any one tell me Why?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:jar of marbles II and III

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 4, 12 4:32 PM
Hi LHILL913,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading your games! There are a few different things that may be causing the trouble, and we go over some suggestions on how to get things straightened out in the help article I'm linking below:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you try those ideas and the games are still not installing correctly, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the tools to see how our programs are running on your specific system and can work with you directly to get things resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect posts about any tech issues that come up with the game in our specific thread here. I'm going to lock this separate thread now to keep things tidy, but you're welcome to post in that other thread if you'd like.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: