Ridnhi
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

box in bell tower

[Post New]by Ridnhi on Nov 4, 12 5:34 PM
Hey Fishies. Any help will be appreciated" I am in the bell tower trying to find the box i need to hit with the hammer in order to add boards to what I got earlier somewhere else so I can fix the steps in order to go up into the bell tower. I have hammer, nails, and some boards previously acquired.
Anyone remember where I can find that box??? Thanks for any help.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:box in bell tower

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 6, 12 2:50 AM
Hi Ridnhi,

I was swimming by and wanted to help out!

As I haven't played this game yet, I am not too confident providing help though so I would encourage you to have a look at the Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville Walkthrough to see if that can get you on the right track!

A good tip for using the Walkthrough, is to use the search function of your computer by pressing Ctrl and F together , then in the box that pops up, search for the word 'picture' for example. This will allow you to skip to all the relevant parts of that Walkthrough and hopefully locate the part you need along with some help!

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Ridnhi
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Ridnhi on Nov 6, 12 1:12 PM
Hey! I appreciate the tip. I have been using the walkthrough and have been into and out of the tower where it shows me but I don't SEE the box. I have clicked on the steps, the windows, and the frames for the steps and the boards over the windows but...........no box. I'll play other games until I decide to try it a few more times. Sometimes our brains work on problems while we are doing other things and the answer just might "magically" arise in my mind................. Until then........................??

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Nov 8, 12 8:02 AM
Hi Ridnhi,
The box that you need is not in the bell tower. From street before entering the bell tower, look at the "porch" on right hand side. The box for the other boards is there. Good Luck

Ridnhi
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Ridnhi on Nov 11, 12 10:46 AM
Hey Elijah! I just got back here to try again and found your helpful note. I tried it and it worked!!! Thanks so much for your pointing me in the right direction. I took the words in the walkthrough too literally I guess. It said go to the street near the tower and I was directly outside the tower. I went all the way around the tower but could not find a way to be near and find the box with the boards. in and out a dozen or more times. I would still be at a standstill without your help. Thank you!!!

Go to: