Poor Elf is Trapped!

[Post New]by Grannin on Nov 4, 12 9:17 PM
I got into the museum and put poor Elf in the cage before I got the 4th battery out. In my defense, I thought I had to send the poor doggie in to get the darn thing. Now what?

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Re:Poor Elf is Trapped!

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Nov 6, 12 3:39 AM
Hi Grannin

In order to free Elf from the cage, you need to call the Beast using the videophone.

I hope this helps!

bfgTokoro

[Post New]by Shadow20 on Jan 3, 13 10:30 AM
I need the 4th battery to use the stupid phone!

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Jan 17, 13 11:21 AM
Shadow20 wrote:I need the 4th battery to use the stupid phone!

Did you try yet to use the stupid phone without it? Not sure which one you're missing...

[Post New]by Danimar on Mar 29, 14 11:16 AM
The fourth battery is in street lamp outside museum can't reach it..help

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Sep 4, 14 1:49 AM
It's not a battery in the lamp, that is a neon transistor for something else. The fourth is in the cage. Pull out your phone and elf gives you the battery.

Re: HERE'S THE WAY TO SAVE ELF!

[Post New]by newton_lichte on Nov 23, 14 12:43 AM
OK...DON'T WORRY I WILL HELP YOU SAVE ELF. SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. TO GET THE 3RD AND 4TH BATTERIES...ZOOM IN ON THE LABORATORY DOOR RIGHT THERE IN THE MUSEUM. TAKE THE BATTERY FROM THE GREEN SQUARE SLOT. THEN GO BACK TO ELF. ZOOM IN ON THE CAGE AND ELF SHOULD....AND DID... PUSH THE 4TH AND FINAL BATTERY TO THE FRONT OF THE CAGE WHERE I COULD EASILY GET IT. PUT THE FOUR BATTERIES IN THE VIDEO PHONE AND CALL FOR HELP. I HOPE THIS GETS YOU ALL TO THE END OF THE GAME. I THINK THE FOLKS WHO DEVELOPED THE GAME JUST GOT BATTERY 3 AND 4 SWITCHED AROUND. HAPPY PLAYING. KATHY I LIKE ELF TOO!

Go to: