gparadox
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Diamond mine

[Post New]by gparadox on Nov 8, 12 7:25 AM
When it gets to be almost done(all tiles filled in) there is always a single tile space left. I don't know what is going on,I don't know if it's glitch or I'm missing something.
cheers

education69
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

Re:Diamond mine

[Post New]by education69 on Nov 11, 12 8:04 AM
Be very careful how you fill in the tiles, sometimes by counting by twos you can avoid this problem. Also I fill in the ends first, since that's where I occasionally wind up with extra spaces.

gparadox
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by gparadox on Nov 11, 12 9:14 AM
Thanks I see what you mean

education69
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by education69 on Nov 11, 12 6:40 PM
You're welcome just keep trying sometimes I get frustrated trying to match colors and pic in corner spots when tow tiles are adjacent to each other and my tile I want matches one, but not the other.

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Nov 14, 12 4:13 PM
This "mini-game" is very challenging and frustrating. Even when I think I'm done, there turns out to be one that does not match! I really think they switch places when I'm not looking! (OK, I'm a conspiracy theorist.) Oh, for an "undo" button!

education69
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by education69 on Nov 14, 12 4:33 PM
Got it all. It wasn't easy, but it is possible, the Diamond Tree is a nice addition to my village. Now I just have to improve my rankings on some of the worlds.

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Nov 14, 12 8:01 PM
I just noticed that the tiles they give you to start with don't aways match! What's up with that? Are we supposed to make them match; if so, how? I was right--it IS a conspiracy!

education69
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by education69 on Nov 20, 12 11:01 AM
No they don't, just put them in at the ends and wait, eventually they will match up. Sometimes it's just the luck of the draw. Remember though you can match either color or symbol, you don't have to match both.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 31, 12 1:09 PM
education69 wrote:No they don't, just put them in at the ends and wait, eventually they will match up. Sometimes it's just the luck of the draw. Remember though you can match either color or symbol, you don't have to match both.

I do NOT find that option to be true -- I matched all tiles with symbols but the last piece I matched by color only on one of the levels and despite the fact that the whole thing is lit up, it just sits there and does nothing; hence it does NOT accept a match by color only -- again, despite the whole grid being lit up.

Any ideas? As I find this EXTREMELY frustrating when it claims that it'll accept a color match and doesn't.

Does it have to be either or in the entire grid? Either all symbol matching or all color matching and not a mix of the 2?

MEnr56

[Post New]by bridgettebardog on Feb 28, 13 8:55 AM
Are you taking advantage of your '9 all new tiles' option? I find that if I switch out my current free tiles with new ones, I can find matches I need.

Go to: