Haunted Hotel -Charles dexter ward

[Post New]by Beatlefreak on Nov 8, 12 6:14 PM
Having a hard time in the kitchen....I did everything like it said but when I picked up the pan to place on burner to melt the wax it dissapeared and I can't find it! I have all the candle stubs and cut the wicks and even placed one in the form to pour the wax but the frying pan is gone! Please help I can't go any further in the game! Thank you

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Haunted Hotel -Charles dexter ward

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 8, 12 9:30 PM
HI Beatlefreak,

Welcome to the Pond!

I am sorry that item disappeared on you, I know that you need the pan to form all three candles, so it is odd that it disappeared after making the first one.

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game, as this will help ensure that it is running as it should for you, which may help that pan to reappear.

However, if the issue persists and you feel like you need some more help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. They will be happy to have a closer look at this for you!

Finally, as this is a game specifc issue I will now pop it over to the Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward Forum and lock it to keep things tidy. We do have a thread dedicated to technical issues with this game here and you are more than welcome to repost you issue in that thread if you like.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: