bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 9, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces forum

[Post New]by Novella2 on Nov 11, 12 3:56 PM
Am at the police station doing the HOS. Cannot get the puzzle pieces to fit. Only got 2 so far. Is there a trick to this or can I skip this part? Extremely frustrating. Never had a problem like this before. The 4 remaining pieces don't appear to belong anywhere I've tried.

Thank you for any help.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 13, 12 12:40 PM
Hi Novella2,

I checked our Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces Walkthrough, and - if I have the right puzzle - this is what it says about how to solve it:
- Each symbol button has to be placed correctly.
- Swap buttons by setting stripes (A-F) into the center.
- To solve this puzzle (1), set the stripes in the following order: D, A, E, F, B, C, B, E, B, and C.

You can click here to see a screenshot that has all the pieces labeled or the other blue text above to go to the full walkthrough.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 11/13/2012 at 12:40:25 PM PST

[Post New]by ashevillegirl on Nov 13, 12 12:58 PM
Why is there soo much flashing and not working properly?

[Post New]by ashevillegirl on Nov 13, 12 1:02 PM
I want my money back on Surfaces and Mystery TRackers. Both of these games are responding in the same way. Lots of flashing, words not appearing, just the box they are supposed to be in when you click on it. Things flashing in and out. I would appreciate a refund.

ElizaL
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by ElizaL on Nov 13, 12 5:16 PM
I am stuck. How do I get from the Museum to the Hunting Cabin. Have not been successful in finding a "portal"

[Post New]by mommyspew on Nov 20, 12 6:37 PM
I also am having problems with flashing screens. I am now at the butterfly sorting screen and cannot continue as there are glass shards over some of the butterflys. Please advise how to get past this section and I need the parts that are hidden in this screen. Thanks.

[Post New]by Briszone on Nov 23, 12 11:07 AM
I am having problems with colours on the Rainbow Ladder, they do not match the hint that is on the back wall, I have tried for hours, changing colours around, but with sucess......Some PLEASE HELP...It's driving me MAD !!

Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces forum

[Post New]by SHADOWMAN48 on Feb 14, 14 7:23 AM
in one of the HOS in the museum, there is a ladder. The color chart is on the wall but no matter what I do, the ladder is not right. Can someone give me the right rainbow color sequence.

Go to: