bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 13, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery forum

[Post New]by sherrymile on Feb 26, 09 4:00 PM
i cant find paintbrush in first screen in case 2 hint wont show it either

gameidiot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gameidiot on Feb 26, 09 5:27 PM
This game was a real disappointment. Play was fun, but only 3 cases????? What a waste of money.

[Post New]by ditpyx on Feb 27, 09 12:31 PM
I agree. Truly a boring game!! Glad to have it behind me and banished from my computer.

[Post New]by goldengirl2002 on Mar 3, 09 7:28 AM
On the Third Case- I have tried clicking with the stethscope on the microphone tweenty gazillion times and just run out of time because of the clikcking- can anyone tell me where you click, i have done this level too many times and it is really getting annoying. Wish I hadn't wasted my time and money on this game.

[Post New]by Yorkieldy1 on Mar 3, 09 10:47 AM
Was real dissappointed in the fact there were only 3 cases. Will there be more forth coming?

[Post New]by joesicequeen on Mar 11, 09 4:59 PM
Hi, goldengirl. I have the same problem. Did you ever get it? Thanks. joesicequeen

[Post New]by joesicequeen on Mar 11, 09 6:54 PM
Hey again, goldengirl2002. I got it. It's not the stethoscope, it's the reflex hammer. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by cpldybg on Mar 27, 09 12:37 PM
I'm on case #3. I have one thing left on my list - Bone. I've found & clicked on it, but it won't take it. When I hit the "Hint" button I get no circle, but the red drains from the button. I can't move on because I'm in Zen mode. HELP!

[Post New]by DivaBlueDog on Jul 26, 09 8:37 AM
Hey All - I did the trial and liked it, but now after seeing there are only 3 cases, can't see actually buying it. Is there any talk about more cases?

[Post New]by dalejrfan200708 on Sep 20, 09 12:43 PM
how do you get to the new version and do you have to pay for it

[Post New]by gunny20 on Sep 4, 11 11:56 PM
this game was boring!!!! Waste of time and money.

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Dec 24, 11 12:14 PM
I played the demo and liked the storyline, good graphics, but then I noticed everyone mentioning there was only 3 cases, so I will only buy if on a deal.

Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Seester2 on Aug 27, 13 12:22 PM
I love detective, CSI, and doctor games, I was just SO disappointed in this one. It is a shame that they have a great idea for a game and put so little work into the graphics (it looked like they cut and paste clip-art into the HO scenes, which really weren't scenes at all, just stuff thrown on in the room the story was taking place in)
I wish there were more real-life type of games that had the quality that the fantasy and dark games have. The story on this one was interesting, I really wanted to find out what was wrong with the guy and heal him, but the rest of the nuances of the game were so bad, it just isn't worth buying for me.

[Post New]by Barley24 on Sep 7, 14 7:32 PM
I am having the same problem stuck on 2 corkscrews please help me. Barley24 Thank You.

Go to: