bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Time Relics: Gears of Light

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 10, 12 12:29 AM
For hundreds of years, the clock tower at the edge of town has been a landmark and a tourist attraction. The tower itself appears to never age, and the small town's inhabitants are prosperous and happy.
Enter the Hands of Fate - a mysterious group whose objective is to keep the continuum of time running smoothly.
You play as a member of the Hands of Fate determined to collect all the Gears of Light and return them to their rightful place in the tower thus restoring time to its rightful place but, is it already too late?

Edited on 11/10/2012 at 3:35:49 AM PST

jaylake
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Time Relics: Gears of Light

[Post New]by jaylake on Nov 10, 12 2:01 AM
Emabarassed to say that even with a walkthrough I am stuck. it tells me how to open the janitors closet but without spoiling what I am told to use does not work any ideas please

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 10, 12 3:42 AM
Hi jaylake,

Given that you have mentioned the walkthrough, I assume you have double checked that all you have done previous to this point, matches the walkthrough?

If not, this is worth checking because sometimes progression hinges on certain criteria having been met, so making sure there are no loose ends is a good idea.

If you continue to have trouble with this item, you could give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try because doing so will help ensure that the game is set up as it should be.

That being said, if the problems persist, please feel free to get in touch with our Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 11/10/2012 at 3:43:07 AM PST

[Post New]by bonnadonna on Nov 10, 12 6:16 AM
use the key, but you have to keep trying , its touchy

[Post New]by bessflint on Dec 3, 13 8:04 AM
I had the same problem but tried using the hint button as i was desparate. it may have been co incidence but ti worked the next time I tried it.

Go to: