Arizona Rose Awards

[Post New]by stressymess on Nov 10, 12 5:52 AM
How do you make stars appear so you can get the awards? I can only get about 7 or 8 but you need 12!

AndaO
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Arizona Rose Awards

[Post New]by AndaO on Nov 16, 12 7:04 AM
I am wondering the same thing. How is "combo" defined to get the star multiplier?

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

[Post New]by luvtoread on Nov 17, 12 7:22 AM
You get 7 or 8?! I get only 2 or 3..what am I doing wrong??

[Post New]by stressymess on Nov 28, 12 5:28 AM
I can't really tell you. All I can say is towards the end when the grids are bigger it is a bit easier to get more stars. I have noticed if you leave them on the grid for a while sometimes it does give you more. I still haven't managed 12 though!

I don't know what they define as a combo either!!

Sorry couldn't help more. :-(

Arizona Rose Awards

[Post New]by livock2 on May 15, 13 2:52 PM
stressymess wrote:How do you make stars appear so you can get the awards? I can only get about 7 or 8 but you need 12!

You have to play on a 25 X 25 board and turn the tiles one by one, not by strips.

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Oct 29, 13 8:09 PM
Thanks livock2 - that did the trick. A PAIN, but it does work.

Personally I think there are tons of awards missing. Seems there are a lot of awards for using HELP. What if you finish several levels without any of the power ups? Or if you finish the entire game with no mis-clicks. They could build in a lot more positive rewards than they have. But this game has been around for a while, I doubt we'll see any upgrades Unless they do a sequel?

Edited on 10/29/2013 at 8:11:20 PM PST

Go to: