anabel1566
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

trial expired!!!

[Post New]by anabel1566 on Nov 10, 12 6:23 AM
here is another one of those games that you download the demo and it says "trial expired"......won't give this game another thought

Re:trial expired!!!

[Post New]by jean831 on Nov 10, 12 9:17 AM
that happened to me too. A no buy

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Nov 10, 12 11:56 AM

that has happened to me before and here is what i did. i deleted the game and then closed the game manager then reopened it and redownloaded the game and it gave me the trial of the game.

hope this works for you too if not then i would contact customer service and they will be able to help you out.

[Post New]by Short_Starfish on Nov 10, 12 11:15 PM
I've also found downloading in another browser works when I have had this problem. Used Firefox for the first one that said 'trial expired', delete and download through IE or Opera and it works. Don't know why but it does, it's a tip the techies at BFG gave me a while ago to solve this problem.. Also clear out your temp files etc before you try another download.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Nov 11, 12 2:07 AM
Heya Fishies,

It sure can be frustrating when you get the message that the trial has expired even though you only just installed it for the first time.

In these cases it often already to simply uninstall and reinstall your game to make sure our Game Manager recognizes it properly.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

As we also try to collect all information about tech issues in our stickied thread here, I'll be locking this thread to keep everything in one place. You're always welcome to report in the mentioned thread though!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: