time relics

[Post New]by mnp1936 on Nov 10, 12 8:57 AM
Why is the game being terminated? When I try to pour the water on gear, it terminates me.
Mary

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:time relics

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Nov 10, 12 8:59 PM
Hi there mnp1936,
Welcome to the Games Forums.
Are you playing the Sample version of the game (it will stop at a certain point not necessarily after an hour)? If so, maybe the Sample finishes at this point.
I hope someone who completed the Sample Version will pop in if the point you reached is the end of the Sample.
Other than the above I have no other suggestions for you as I had no technical difficulties with this game.
Cheers

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:time relics

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 12, 12 4:27 PM
Hi Mary,

It sounds like you might be running into an error that's causing the game to crash on you. The first thing we suggest in that sort of situation is to check for updates to your video card and graphics drivers. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

If you try that and are still having trouble, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look at what else might be going on and work with you to get things straightened out. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect info about any tech issues that come up with this game in the specific thread here. This helps us track recurring problems and get info out about updates quickly. I'm going to lock this separate conversation now, but you're welcome to post again in that other thread if you'd like.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: