bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Update for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch version available! December 10, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 10, 12 9:43 AM
Hi iFishies,

Great news! We now have the iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition available! You can click here to check out the iPad version, and here for the iPod touch and iPhone version.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to get some tips or to ask questions to other players. If you're experiencing any technical issues with Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition, please feel free to post in the dedicated technical issues thread here. You can also view our help article that covers some basic troubleshooting steps:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If you continue to experience issues with the game, please let our Tech Support team know so they can assist you further.

Also, if you’d like to learn more about how to use the Forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Edited on 12/10/2012 at 11:29:24 AM PST

Re:The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch version is here! November 10, 2012

[Post New]by Feffer123 on Nov 10, 12 10:12 PM
Enjoying the game but quite frustrated by the issue with the sturdy rope disappearing from inventory. Please sort it out!

The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch version is here and I'm stuck!

[Post New]by thumper5316 on Nov 12, 12 4:13 PM
I am stumped as to what I do now. My understanding is that I can't get the white rose that is in the game by the chapel door unless I have the star medallion. The star medallion is in the room under the well which I can't get into unless I have the golden rose which you can't get unless you've won the game once. I need the white rose to get into the room under the tombstones in order to complete the game the first time around. I feel like I'm in a catch 22 situation here. I have all the other medallions. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Caotnz on Nov 17, 12 2:37 AM
I've tried playing this game twice now but when the dummy falls in the prison the rope isn't added to the inventory meaning you can't go down the well. Hope you sort out a fix for this problem soon.

paquafir
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by paquafir on Nov 23, 12 6:59 PM
using the iPad 3. game downloaded okay -- I'm stuck. the coin from owl mouth in chapter 7 courtyard is not there -- I put the owl in the tree but the coin never appeared. I"m stuck without the coin to open another door.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Update for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch version available! December 10, 2012

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 10, 12 11:28 AM
Hi iFishies!

Great news! We've just released an update to this version of Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition.

This new version addresses the issue some players were having with the rope.

We apologize greatly for the trouble! To update the game, open the App Store on your mobile device and visit the Updates page. On that page, you should see an update available for Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition.

You can also check out this help article below for more info about how to update your game:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If you have any further problems with this game, please contact our Mobile Support team so they can work with you directly on getting everything resolved.

Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue!

bfgMonongahela

Re:Update for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch version available! December 10, 2012

[Post New]by KristyJM on Dec 13, 12 6:18 PM
I got the update and there is still no rope but he mannequin is still on the floor where it was before the update.

Go to: