msmithnc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
439 Posts

Question about demo length

[Post New]by msmithnc on Nov 11, 12 7:02 AM
Since the SG only gives us Chapter 1, does the demo end at the end of Chapter 2? If so, that makes the game seem kind of short for me, since there are only 6 chapters..... I really like the game but if I'm already a third of the way through in the time it took me to play the demo it may not be a buy for me.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:Question about demo length

[Post New]by elijah5 on Nov 11, 12 8:11 AM
Hi msmithnc,
Don't let the SG fool you. This is a considerable lengthy game, and an enjoyable game. As for the length, everyone plays at a different pace, so I can only tell you that it took me most of the day to play the main game and bonus game took me around 1 to 1 1/2 hour s to play. As for the Demo, it will end at a certain point, regardless of how much time you have left. I still had twenty five minutes left on my demo when it ended. So, you should be able to gauge from there. It is a game worth buying.

msmithnc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
439 Posts

[Post New]by msmithnc on Nov 11, 12 10:26 AM
I also gauge my total game time from the demo, which is why I was wondering what chapter the demo ended at. I finished the demo with 10 or 15 minutes left. The rest of the chapters must be longer....

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Nov 11, 12 11:17 AM
Hi msmithnc,
The demo (if I remember correctly) ends about half way through the first chapter. All of the chapters are lengthy, this includes the bonus chapter.

Go to: