Antonie7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

HELP! Objects appear twice in the list

[Post New]by Antonie7 on Feb 14, 09 2:24 AM
Help! I'm stuck in the second case because an object appears twice in the list but is there only once. As I'm playing the relexed mode there is no time out with a new obeject list. Does anone know what to do in a case like this? I don't want to start from scratch again.

Edited on 02/14/2009 at 6:42:04 AM PST

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

Re:objects appear twice in the list

[Post New]by mummypops on Feb 14, 09 2:29 AM
Hi Antonie7, welcome to the pond, I found yes there were duplicate items in some scenes, so playing in the relaxed mode was able to click on them to find the right one., hope that helps, have fun, good luck

Antonie7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:objects appear twice in the list

[Post New]by Antonie7 on Feb 14, 09 6:39 AM
No, my problem isn't duplicate items in the scene but on the list. So after having clicked on it once there is no second item to click on. The hint doesn't show anything either...

Re:HELP! Objects appear twice in the list

[Post New]by angl1956 on Feb 14, 09 7:33 AM
angl1956

I TOO AM STUCK IN CASE 1 THERE IS A CORKSCREW TWICE IN
SAME ROOM. I FOUND IT NOW IT IS ON THE LIST AGAIN . SO I AM STUCK .

HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by goldenpixie1 on Feb 14, 09 6:09 PM
I'm having the same problem - my list shows paintbrush twice, but there's only one in the room. Clicking on the hint doesn't highlight anything. I'm playing in relaxed mode also.

Help.

[Post New]by Tomsgirl2u on Feb 14, 09 7:26 PM
I have the same problem.... 2 crecent wrenches and I found one but there is no other. Press hint and nothing happens. It must be a bug in the game. It's too bad cuz now I will have to delete the game, cannot get any further!

[Post New]by 2catshere on Feb 14, 09 9:58 PM
Same problem here with the paintbrush in the 3rd senario.
Interesting that people are finding them all over in different scenes.

Edited on 02/14/2009 at 9:58:50 PM PST

nita797
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by nita797 on Feb 15, 09 6:02 PM
It must just be a problem in relaxed mode try playing timed mode. It gives you a good amount of time and you should not have any problems

Bugal
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Bugal on Feb 16, 09 1:03 AM
Tomsgirl2u wrote:I have the same problem.... 2 crecent wrenches and I found one but there is no other. Press hint and nothing happens. It must be a bug in the game. It's too bad cuz now I will have to delete the game, cannot get any further!

Bugal
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Re: Cresent Wrench Problem, Case 1

[Post New]by Bugal on Feb 16, 09 1:06 AM
Yeah, me too...having the same cresent wrench problem in relaxed mode...click hint , found one, but second one not to be found...hint is no help at all...totally stuck. I've removed the game and reloaded, doesn't help!! What Gives?

[Post New]by Droope2 on Feb 16, 09 7:50 PM
I had the same problem, in the first case, in the ambulance, I found a butterfly and it appeared again I sat there forever and then my time ran out, kinda ruined the whole game, didn't even get to determine if I wanted to buy it, kinda stinks!

[Post New]by tbug811 on Feb 17, 09 4:24 AM
I am having the same problem as everyone else the corkscrew is in the list twice but only one in the room and the hint does not do anything???? it would be nice if someone from bigfish would give us an answer???? can't proceed with the game and that is not fair I paid for the whole game not just part of it???

[Post New]by skatcatwithahat on Feb 17, 09 8:54 AM
I've played through the game so I might be able to help if you could tell me what level of what case.

Antonie7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Antonie7 on Feb 17, 09 3:56 PM
Hi everbody,

just got an answer from support, they offered me a walkthrough!?! I have tried to explain again that we don't need a walkthrough but have a real problem. Let's wait and see. I keep you posted.

Antonie7

katie546
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by katie546 on Feb 18, 09 10:38 AM
2catshere wrote:Same problem here with the paintbrush in the 3rd senario.
Interesting that people are finding them all over in different scenes.

Me too! And I don't know how to get past this. Otherwise, it's a great game, but not worth the money if you can't finish. katie

Antonie7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Antonie7 on Feb 21, 09 12:17 AM
Hi,

after trying all the things the support suggested they had to admit it's a fault in the game. I got as game coupon. You should all ask for one because there is no way around the problem. Even starting a new game in timed mode did not help as I came across the stupid wrench there as well.

Bye Antonie

[Post New]by goldenpixie1 on Feb 21, 09 8:36 AM
I wrote to support and they asked for a dxdiag log. I figured, before I send all that to them, I'll make sure all the drivers and such are updated. Turns out I was using an older version of Java. I downloaded and installed the newest version and so far, so good.

Jess8303
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Jess8303 on Feb 25, 09 8:42 AM
hi,
I'm having that prob too with the ambulance scene in case 2. The list had the word butterfly twice and cannot find the 2nd one and hint doesnt help either but I will try to check my java, contact support and try timed mode and made a new player name to see if that helps.. it's funny that everyone has a glitch somewhere different tho.. maybe it's the downloading of the game that didn't go right?

Jessica

pamhall63
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by pamhall63 on Feb 28, 09 7:57 PM
I am having the same problem in case 1 of relaxed mode with the corkscrew. I ran out of demo time so I didn't get a chance to find out if it did the same thing in timed mode. I'd like to buy this games, but not if there is a glitch that has no work around!

[Post New]by whomperangel on Feb 28, 09 7:57 PM
In Option 2 in the schoolroom microphone appears twice and there is no way to get past that game. The game is defective. Please re-issue this game corrected or give refund. ;

Edited on 02/28/2009 at 7:59:22 PM PST

Go to: