where's the chromatomator chart?

[Post New]by nancydrew536 on Nov 12, 12 12:04 AM
I have done absolutely everything with every character and the chart still will not show up on the fireplace mantel! Called dad like 10 times. There are no more conversations to be had with anyone. I even went through the walkthrough step by step. What the heck am I missing?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:where's the chromatomator chart?

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 16, 12 6:20 AM
Hi nancydrew536,

I am sorry that you have had so much trouble trying to get that chart to appear.

As it sound like you have already double checked everything already, I would encourage you to give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems persist and you would like some dedicated support on this, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page and they will be happy to help!

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by pcmonk on Dec 24, 12 8:34 AM
Have you collected samples of the accelerants yet? I'd suggest you search in the forums at community.herinteractive.com for ideas. Reinstalling the game would be a waste of time.

[Post New]by caviesfan on Apr 28, 14 5:14 AM
I also am having exactly the same problem with the chromatograph chart not turning up at the Drew house fireplace.No more conversations to be had and Nancy has rung her father countless times.This is so very frustrating so near to the end of the game.Please could someone kindly tell me if this is a technical problem or something missed in the game.I am so stuck at this point of so very nearly finishing the game that I could cry.

[Post New]by tynkerbelle on Jun 13, 14 12:04 AM
I had trouble with this too. I finally figured out that when I ran out of time trying to pick the lock on Toni's file cabinet, the game did not acknowledge that I had discovered the accelerant on the adjacent shelf. I had to go back to closet and find the accelerant again, which is what triggered the chromatograph to show up on the mantle. Hope this helps everyone.

Go to: